LHC uPVC and Timber Windows and Doors Framework – Supplier Webinars 28-30 July 2021
LHC is seeking expressions of interest from both manufacturers and installers of uPVC and timber windows and doors to bid for the replacement of our popular uPVC/Timber Framework.
uPVC and Timber Windows and Doors
- Timber products – 03419100
- Installation of doors and windows and related components – 45421100
- Installation of door and window frames – 45421110
Location of contract
England, Scotland, Wales
9 July 2021
5 October 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
This is a Prior Information Notice (PIN) to provide advance warning and awareness of an upcoming tender for the establishment of a Framework Agreement for uPVC and Timber Windows and Doors.
This opportunity is listed by LHC on behalf of:
Scottish Procurement Alliance (SPA)
Consortium Procurement Construction (CPC)
Welsh Procurement Alliance (WPA)
South West Procurement Alliance (SWPA)
LHC is seeking expressions of interest from both manufacturers and installers of uPVC and timber windows and doors to bid for the replacement of our popular uPVC/Timber framework.
The Framework will cover the design, supply, removal of old and installation of new uPVC and or Timber windows and doors for all types of public sector projects.
LHC intend to have a number of workstreams reflecting the different types of uPVC and Timber Windows/Doors that are envisaged will be delivered through the Framework Agreement.
The framework will cover England, Scotland and Wales and it is envisaged there will be a number of sub-regions that bidders can apply for.
LHC will be delivering market engagement webinars for interested manufacturers and Contractors to introduce our initial plans for the new framework and gain feedback from the market on the proposed framework before finalising the framework scope and structure and issuing the tender.
The webinars are proposed to be on the following dates:
28th July 2021
29th July 2021
30th July 2021
PLEASE REFER TO SECTION 5 – ATTACHMENTS / ADDITIONAL TEXT TO FIND DETAILS OF HOW TO REGISTER YOUR EARLY INTEREST IN THIS OPPORTUNITY AND FIND A LINK TO REGISTER FOR THE PRE-TENDER ENGAGEMENT WEBINARS WE WILL BE CONDUCTING.
- Project plan
- Link to the project on LHC’s eTendering portal
- Additional text
- In order to register your interest in this opportunity, and get further updates interested parties should express an interest against the project which is available on the Proactis eTendering portal.
Due to the current COVID 19 lockdown restrictions we aim to carry out further engagement with interested parties via webinars. We intend to hold these webinars on 28th, 29th and 30th of July 2021.
In order to book a slot for one of these webinars, interested parties should click on the Eventbrite link below, once you have registered we will send you a Microsoft Teams invite for the webinar.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
- Repairs and Maintenance Contractor Framework – East Sussex – Market Engagement 20 July 2021
- Home Care Services Tender 2021-2025 – Southampton
- Plutonium Disposition Support Services Framework – Supplier Conference Call 19 November 2020
- Supply of Furniture to Public Sector – Market Consultation Meetings – 26 and 27 November 2020