Lift Maintenance Tender Staffordshire
The scope of the framework includes the maintenance of stairlifts, through floor lifts, ceiling track hoist and step lifts.
United Kingdom-Stafford: Lift-maintenance services
Section I: Contracting authority
Staffordshire County Council
Wedgwood Building, Tipping Street
For the attention of: Alison Morgan
ST16 2DH Stafford
Telephone: +44 1785854654
Fax: +44 1785854660
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.staffordshire.gov.uk/business/procurement/homepage.aspx
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: http://www.staffordshire.alito.co.uk/selfservice/
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 1: Maintenance and repair services
NUTS code UKG24
Duration of the framework agreement
Duration in years: 4
Estimated total value of purchases for the entire duration of the framework agreement
Estimated value excluding VAT:
Range: between 1 900 000 and 2 200 000 GBP
Number of possible renewals: 1
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
(b) is the subject of proceedings for a declaration of bankruptcy, for an order for compulsory winding up or administration by the court or of an arrangement with creditors or of any other similar proceedings under national laws and regulations;
(c) has been convicted by a judgment which has the force of res judicata in accordance with the legal provisions of the country of any offence concerning his professional conduct;
(d) has been guilty of grave professional misconduct proven by any means which the contracting authorities can demonstrate;
(e) has not fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions in accordance with the legal provisions of the country in which he is established or with those of the country of the contracting authority;
(f) has not fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes in accordance with the legal provisions of the country in which he is established or with those of the country of the contracting authority;
(g) is guilty of serious misrepresentation in supplying the information required under this Section or has not supplied such information;
(h) has been the subject of a conviction for participation in a criminal organisation, as defined in Article 2(1) of Council Joint Action 98/733/JHA;
(i) has been the subject of a conviction for corruption, as defined in Article 3 of the Council Act of 26 May 1997 and Article 3(1) of Council Joint Action 98/742/JHA respectively;
(j) has been the subject of a conviction for fraud within the meaning of Article 1 of the Convention relating to the protection of the financial interests of the European Communities;
(k) has been the subject of a conviction for money laundering, as defined in Article 1 of Council Directive 91/308/EEC of 10 June 1991 on prevention of the use of the financial system for the purpose of money laundering. Please refer to Regulation no 23 of the Public Procurement Regulations 2006 (SI No 5) for additional rejection criteria (see link):
The requirements for minimum economic, financial and technical capacity will be included in the PQQ documents. Providers must also be a member of LEIA or equivalent.
Section IV: Procedure
Objective criteria for choosing the limited number of candidates: Compliance Review (Pass/Fail). Economic and Financial Standing (Pass/Fail). Health and Safety (Pass/Fail). Insurance certification (Pass/Fail) DBS disclosure (Pass/Fail) LEIA (Pass/Fail) Business Continuity Management (Pass/Fail) Technical Capability (40 %) Training (30 %) Capability (10 %) Safety (20 %) Total: (100 %).
Staffordshire County Council.
Persons authorised to be present at the opening of tenders: no
Section VI: Complementary information
Estimated timing for further notices to be published: 6 months before the expiry of the first term.
For further details of forthcoming tenders/contracts please visit: http://www.staffordshire.gov.uk/business/procurement/ If and when this requirement is offered to tender, this may be done in whole or in part via electronic means using the Internet, and may also be through the medium of an electronic reverse auction (eAuction). This is an electronic tender. All requests for information to be sent through the electronic tendering portal and messaging facility on the Proactis electronic tendering system. How to register:
1. Go to: http://www.staffordshire.gov.uk/business/procurement/etendering/. Follow the instructions and then follow the link to on PROACTIS E-Tendering (http://www.staffordshire.alito.co.uk).
2. On the main page click Suppliers then Register links.
3. Follow the company profile registration process completing the 6 areas to complete your supplier profile.
4. Once complete click the finish button to complete your registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail which will contain an authentication link.
5. Once authenticated you can then login into Proactis.
6. Begin by clicking the Bulletin Board link to search for tenders.
7. Enter your search keyword and check the search criteria are correct for your chosen search, once complete click Search.
8. To register your interest against an active tender click on the contract title (highlighted in blue).
9. Click the Register button and then Continue.
10. The tender will now be in the the My Tenders profile area on the main menu.
11. Continue with management of the tender.
12. Please ensure the tender submission deadline is noted. If you require urgent assistance regarding the initial usage of the eTendering package please contact the Contracting Authority point-of-contact in Section I.1 of this notice. On failure to reach this contact, please immediately email the nature of the difficulty to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Addresses and contact points from which further information can be obtained. Official name. This is an electronic tender. All requests for information to be sent through the electronic tendering portal and messaging facility on the Proactis electronic tendering system. Follow the instructions and follow the link to the PROACTIS E-Tendering. Initially, go to: http://www.staffordshire.gov.uk/business/procurement/etendering/
As I.1) and VI.4.2), UK
Body responsible for mediation procedures
Staffordshire County Council
As I.1) and VI.4.2), UK
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:9.7.2013