Local Healthwatch Service Tender – London – 2022-2025
Westminster City Council and Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea will be recommissioning a bi-borough Local Healthwatch Service from April 2022.
- Miscellaneous health services – 85140000
- Social work and related services – 85300000
Location of contract
Value of contract
10 December 2021
17 January 2022
Contract start date
1 April 2022
Contract end date
31 March 2025
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Westminster City Council and Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea (RBKC) will be recommissioning a bi-borough Local Healthwatch Service from April 2022.
The aim of this service is to:
– Co-ordinating and contributing views of the wider community on their experience and needs of local health and social care services with commissioners and providers of health and social care services
– Representing community, patient and service users views on Health and Wellbeing Boards
– Promoting and supporting the involvement of residents and service users in monitoring and commissioning of health and social care services
– Providing information and advice to the public about accessing health and social care services and on choices available within integrated health and social care offers
– Contributing views and experiences of residents and communities to Healthwatch England to support its’ role as a national champion
– Submitting recommendations to Healthwatch England on undertaking special reviews or investigating areas of concern
- Additional text
- The procurement documents are available for unrestricted and full direct access free of charge at: www.capitalesourcing.com
Additional information can be obtained from the abovementioned address. Tenders or requests to participate must be submitted electronically via: www.capitalesourcing.com
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
16th Floor, 64 Victoria Street