Local Investment Fund Cymru Final Evaluation
Management consulting services. The evaluation will incorporate WEFO requirements as Managing Authority for the Structural Funds in Wales as well as the requirements of the three partner consortia’s Lead Authorities.Procurer reference: 1314
The Local Investment Fund (LIF) was launched in 2009 with approximately £21.5m of funding from the European Regional Development Fund, West Wales and Valleys Convergence Operational Programme 2007 – 13. Priority 2 – Improving Business Competitiveness, Theme 2 – Business Finance.
It is a special condition of WEFO’s offer of funding that the LIF scheme be subject to an independent end evaluation. The evaluation will be undertaken in two distinct stages: Phase 1 – A strategic overview of Pan Wales LIF and Phase 2 – Final evaluations of each of the three regions.
The evaluation will incorporate WEFO requirements as Managing Authority for the Structural Funds in Wales as well as the requirements of the three partner consortia’s Lead Authorities: Isle of Anglesey County Council (IACC) for the North West, Carmarthenshire County Council (CCC) for the South West and Rhondda Cynon Taff County Borough Council (RCT) for the South East.
The aim of the first phase of the evaluation will be to produce a strategic report that will identify the benefits and lessons learned from the Local Investment Fund model, and how these findings can be used to shape future business financial support programmes.
The aims of the second phase of the evaluation will be to produce a separate report for each individual consortium, evaluating the effectiveness and impact of the LIF scheme in each of the respective regions.
There is a maximum budget of £60,000 without VAT available for this contract
The duration of the contract is to be from March 2013 until August 2014
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
79419000 – Evaluation consultancy services.
Most economically advantageous tender in terms of:Criteria as detailed in the contract documents
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
Instructions to suppliers
To assist you in locating these opportunities on the BRAVO E Procurement System the project code is: project_24770
As this is a Open procedure, bidders must ensure that all ITT questions are fully responded to. The following ITT Project codes may further assist you in locating the opportunities:
ITT Code: itt_38088
Please also ensure you check the ”Attachments” area for any documents/ information which may assist you with your submission or you are required to upload as part of your submission as per information contained within the quotation pack.
Suppliers Instructions How to express interest in this Quote:
1. Register your company on the etenderwales portal (this is only required once)
– Browse to the eSourcing Portal: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
– Click the “Suppliers register here” link
– Enter your correct business and user details
– Note the username you chose and click “Save” when complete
– You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure)
– Agree to the terms and conditions and click “continue”
2. Express an Interest in the Project
– Login to the portal with the username/password
– Click the “ITTs Open to All Suppliers” link. (These are Invitation to Tender Documents open to any registered supplier)
– Click on the relevant ITT to access the content.
– Click the “Express Interest” button at the top of the screen
– This will move the ITT into your “My ITTs” page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only)
– Click on the ITT code, you can now access any attachments by clicking the ‘Buyer Attachments” on the left hand side of the screen
3. Responding to the quotation
– At the top of the screen you can choose to ‘Create Response’ or ‘Decline to Respond’ (please give a reason if declining )
– You can now use the ‘Messages’ function on to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification
– Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the ITT
– There may be a mixture of online & offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available)
If you require any further assistance use the online help, or the BravoSolution help desk is available Mon – Fri (8am – 6pm) on:
– email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: 0800 368 4850/ Fax: 020 7080 0480
Quotes must be sent to:
Carmarthenshire County Council will be conducting this procurement exercise through the Value Wales e-Tendering portal. This can be found at www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk , all information may be downloaded and returned though this channel.