Part 1 – Provision of a Locksmith Service – Including the installation and maintenance service of locks, access control and intercom systems.
This Contract is for The Provision of a Locksmith Service. Durham County Council will appoint a single Provider to deliver a complete Locksmith Service.
This contract has been divided into two parts;
- Part 1 – Provision of a Locksmith Service – Including the installation and maintenance service of locks, access control and intercom systems.
- Part 2 – Design Service for new schemes. Size and Scope
The following information has been gathered based on historical figures to provide bidders with and idea of the potential size and scope of this arrangement:
- Establishments: 470 (Approximate)
- Averages Jobs per Annum: 1,000 PA
- Average Routine Callouts per Annum: 455 PA
- Average Emergency Callouts per Annum: 200 PA
- Average Urgent Callouts per Annum: 345 PA
- Average Out of Hours Callouts per Annum: 5 PA
Estimated contract dates
Expression of interest window
From 18/11/2022 10:30 to 22/12/2022 12:00