Lone Worker Safety Tender
Peabody wishes to procure a monitored lone work health and safety solution with local devices that allow actuations with appropriate intervention as required.
UK-London: safety consultancy services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
45, Westminster Bridge Road
For the attention of: Ariana Beatty
SE1 7JB London
Telephone: +44 2070214133
Fax: +44 2070214011
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.peabody.org.uk/
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
Body governed by public law
Housing and community amenities
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
The contracting authority is purchasing on behalf of other contracting authorities: no
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
Lone Worker Safety.
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 25: Health and social services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: London area within M25.
NUTS code UKI
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
The notice involves a public contract
II.1.4)Information on framework agreement
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
Peabody wishes to procure a monitored lone work health and safety solution with local devices that allow actuations with appropriate intervention as required. During the 2011 the identicom device was rolled out to staff and currently there are 351 devices in operation. This contract is expiring in June 2013.
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
79417000, 71317200, 90721000, 35113000, 32552120, 32522000, 35100000, 79710000
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
The contract is covered by the Government Procurement Agreement (GPA): no
This contract is divided into lots: no
II.1.9)Information about variants
Variants will be accepted: no
II.2)Quantity or scope of the contract
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
Estimated value excluding VAT: 110 000,00 GBP
II.2.2)Information about options
II.2.3)Information about renewals
This contract is subject to renewal: no
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Duration in months: 72 (from the award of the contract)
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1)Conditions relating to the contract
III.1.1)Deposits and guarantees required:
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions governing them:
III.1.3)Legal form to be taken by the group of economic operators to whom the contract is to be awarded:
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
The performance of the contract is subject to particular conditions: no
III.2)Conditions for participation
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
Information and formalities necessary for evaluating if the requirements are met: 1) All candidates are required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating they are not bankrupt or the subject of an administration order, are not being wound up, have not granted a trust deed, are not the subject of a petition presented for equestrian of their estate, have not had a receiver, manager or administrator appointed and are not otherwise apparently insolvent.
2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, the directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery or money laundering. Failure to produce such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
3) All candidates are required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
4) All candidates are required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating they have not been committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
5) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
6) All candidates are required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant state in which the economic operator is established.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
Information and formalities necessary for evaluating if the requirements are met: 1) Candidates may be required to provide a reference from their Bank.
2) All candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant professional risk indemnity insurance.
3) All candidates will be required to provide a statement covering the three previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate & the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
4) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
Information and formalities necessary for evaluating if the requirements are met:
As stated in tender documents.
III.2.4)Information about reserved contracts
III.3)Conditions specific to services contracts
III.3.1)Information about a particular profession
Execution of the service is reserved to a particular profession: no
III.3.2)Staff responsible for the execution of the service
Legal persons should indicate the names and professional qualifications of the staff responsible for the execution of the service: no
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1)Type of procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.1.2)Limitations on the number of operators who will be invited to tender or to participate
Envisaged minimum number 3
Objective criteria for choosing the limited number of candidates: Details are provided in the Pre Qualification Questionnaire’.
IV.1.3)Reduction of the number of operators during the negotiation or dialogue
The most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated in the specifications, in the invitation to tender or to negotiate or in the descriptive document
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
An electronic auction will be used: no
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.2)Previous publication(s) concerning the same contract
IV.3.3)Conditions for obtaining specifications and additional documents or descriptive document
Payable documents: no
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
21.12.2012 – 13:00
IV.3.5)Date of dispatch of invitations to tender or to participate to selected candidates
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
IV.3.7)Minimum time frame during which the tenderer must maintain the tender
IV.3.8)Conditions for opening tenders
Peabody reserves the right to cancel the procurement at any time & not to proceed with the award of any contract at any stage of this procurement process.
Peabody anticipates to Invite the pre-qualified bidders to tender at the end of January 2013.
VI.4.1)Body responsible for appeal procedures
Royal Courts Of Justice
WC2A 2LL London
Telephone: +44 207947600
Body responsible for mediation procedures
Royal Courts of Justice
WC2A 2LL London
Telephone: +44 207947600
VI.4.2)Lodging of appeals
Precise information on deadline(s) for lodging appeals: Peabody shall comply with the requirements of regulations 29A and 32 of the Public Contracts Regulations 2006 (which incorporates Directive 2004/12/EC into English law) as amended to incorporate the requirements of the Remedies Directive (2007/66/EC) where notifying economic operators of the outcome of this procurement.