Managed Vaccination Services 2021 – Cambridge
Managed service for the administration of flu and Covid-19 booster vaccinations.
Provision of Managed Vaccination Services 2021
Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Services provided by nurses – 85141200
Location of contract
Value of contract
16 July 2021
2 August 2021
Contract start date
1 September 2021
Contract end date
23 December 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Managed service for the administration of flu and Covid-19 booster vaccinations to a cohort of approximately 15,000 health and social care workers at vaccination clinics located at Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust biomedical campus. Clinics will operate five days-a-week Monday to Friday from 1 September to 23 December 2021.
The tender document for this opportunity is available to download form the Trust’s e-tendering portal hosted by BravoSolutions – reference itt_2215
Interested suppliers who are not registered on the BravoSolutions portal can do so at: https://cuh.bravosolution.co.uk/web_cuh/login.html
- Additional text
- How to Express Interest in this Tender:
1. Register your company on the BravoSolutions eSourcing portal (this is only required once) – Browse to the eSourcing Portal: https://cuh.bravosolution.co.uk/web_cuh/login.html and click the link to register – Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘continue’ – Enter your correct business and user details – Note the username you chose and click ‘Save’ when complete – You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure)
2. Express an Interest in the tender – Login onto the portal with the username/password – Click the ITTs Open To All Suppliers’ link. (These are Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier) – Click on the relevant ITT (itt_2215 Provision of Managed Vaccination Services 2021) to access the content. – Click the ‘Express Interest’ button at the top of the page. – This will move the ITT into your ‘My ITTs’ page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only) -You can now access any attachments by clicking ‘Buyer Attachments’ in the ‘ITT Details’ box
3. Responding to the tender:- Click ‘My Response’ under ‘ ITT Details’, you can choose to ‘Create Response’ or to ‘Decline to Respond’ (please give a reason if declining) – You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification – Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the ITT – There may be a mixture of online & offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available) You must then submit your reply using the ‘Submit Response’ button at the top of the page. If you require any further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the eTendering help desk.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Procurement Department – Box 200, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Addenbrooke’s Hospital,