Management and Leadership Programme – West Midlands
Telford and Wrekin Council wishes to implement a Management and Leadership Programme.
Management and Leadership Programme
Telford and Wrekin Council
- Education and training services – 80000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£50,000 to £100,000
7 July 2021
23 July 2021
Contract start date
1 September 2021
Contract end date
31 August 2023
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Council wishes to implement a Management and Leadership Programme. The first part of the programme will be delivered in a modular approach over a period of eighteen months to the Councils Senior Management Team. The second part of the programme will contain a core element of training to be delivered over an eighteen month period to the Council Service Delivery Managers. In addition there will be a requirement for a modular of optional content the Service Delivery Managers can choose from to support their own personal learning and development which will also be made available to a cohort of aspiring managers and leaders.
- Tender Notice
- Please follow this link to view the notice.
- Additional text
- The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
Please ensure that you allow yourself at least 2 hours when responding to this invite prior to the closing date and time, especially if you have to upload multiple documents. If you are uploading multiple documents you will have to individually load one document at a time or you can opt to zip all documents in an application like WinZip
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Becci Hirst – Please access documents via Delta X9PHS5S2G7
- National Leaders of Education Training Programme – Market Engagement Webinar 3 March 2021
- Local Authority and Political Leadership Support – Virtual Market Engagement Event 12 January 2021
- Delivery of National Leaders of Education Reform for Department for Education
- Delivery of Bespoke Leadership Programme