Mapping and Visualisation Tools – Request for Quote
To provide Mapping and Visualisation facilities in order to support the development of a direct railway service.
Mapping and Visualisation Tools – Request for Quote: (One Year Interim Solution)
DFT OLR4 LIMITED
- Software package and information systems – 48000000
- Digital mapping services – 71354100
- Mapping software development services – 72212326
Location of contract
Value of contract
£75k – £100k
05 May 2020
26 May 2020
Contract start date
01 July 2020
Contract end date
30 June 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
EWR Co is seeking an interim solution to provide Mapping and Visualisation facilities in order to support the development of a direct railway service between Oxford and Cambridge.
To enhance the consultation processes, EWR Co aims to introduce dynamic 3D visualisations to aid stakeholder engagement. Key elements of this tender are the provision of tools to enable:
• Management and analysis of Environmental Survey information;
• Detailed public-facing static and interactive maps to support statutory and non-statutory consultations;
• 3 dimensional visualisations to support statutory and non-statutory consultations;
• Ad-hoc geo-spatial analysis;
The duration of the contract shall be for a period of one year, while the requirements specification and procurement of a long-term strategic solution are developed and implemented.
About the buyer
Albany House 94-98 Petty France
Mapping Visualisation RFQ
Mapping Visualisation Appendix A
Mapping Visualisation Appendix C
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.