Market Consultation for Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence Services
- London Borough of Waltham Forest.
- Market Consultation for Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence Services
- Waltham Forest Council’s Domestic Violence and Sexual Violence contract is due to expire at the end of March 2013 and the Council wishes to consider its options prior to starting the process of re-commissioning this contract. The current contract, which has been in place since 2009 and covers the delivery of advocacy and support, counselling and an Independent Domestic Violence Advisory service
While the Council prepares to procure a new Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence service in 2013, it would like to engage with key suppliers and stakeholders in the market to consider your views for developing the service specification, delivery approach, scope, monitoring and reporting to enable the best outcome for the service user.
Aim of Event:
· An opportunity to make the market aware of Waltham Forest Councils re-commissioning of the Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence services and share the Council’s vision
· Enable Waltham Forest to gain a better knowledge of the market, to gauge interest and get feedback to inform our approach and specification design
· Share the timescales and get feedback on our planned approach
· Test the market for interest in providing a service which offers our holistic vision.
· Identify potential challenges perceived by the market
· The chance for both sides to raise issues and queries about the opportunity and the procurement process options at an early stage – without obligation
In order to take part, please complete the booking form attached and e-mail Ian Roberts by the 19th October at email@example.com
- Mr Ian Roberts
- Email Address:
- +44 2084964607
- +44 2084964509
- Waltham Forest Town Hall
- 01/10/2012 14:04
- 19/10/2012 16:00
- 1 (months)
- 0 (months)
|Attached/Link Name||Size||Date Uploaded|
|DV Market Consultation Event Oct 20121(Final).docx||139kb||28/09/2012|