Marketing Agency Required for Production of Integrated Marketing Campaign
We are seeking to procure an agency to produce and deliver a fully integrated marketing campaign using a range of channels.
Integrated Marketing Campaign to Calderdale Businesses
- Marketing services – 79342000
Location of contract
Value of contract
14 May 2020
31 May 2020
Contract start date
06 July 2020
Contract end date
31 December 2020
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
We are seeking to procure an agency to produce and deliver a fully integrated marketing campaign using a range of channels within the marketing mix that engages Calderdale businesses, in particular; sole traders, micros, macros and SMEs.
The successful candidate needs to ensure business-to-business marketing and communications activity reaches, engages and speaks to local businesses.
This campaign will:
• Review existing employer facing marketing and employer engagement activity and;
• Develop a fully integrated marketing plan that will:-
– Target businesses and raise the visibility of the Rise offer
– Promote in-work training opportunities via Rise
– Promote work experience and industry placements via Rise
– Establish mutually beneficial relationships that will further enhance our learners experience whilst servicing local
– Involve employers in skills design and delivery to meet their specific needs and skills gaps
About the buyer
Additional information on how to apply for this contract
All applications to be submitted through https://in-tendhost.co.uk/calderdale/aspx/Home
Funding Type (WEFO or EU) : EU
Lets Talk Real Skills
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : No
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.