Marketing and Skills Single Supplier Framework – West Yorkshire Combined Authority
The focus over the next year is mostly new content for the website.
Marketing and Skills Single Supplier Framework
West Yorkshire Combined Authority
- Development consultancy services – 73220000
- Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security – 79000000
- Marketing services – 79342000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£0 to £300,000
PROJECT NO. CA1483
30 April 2021
31 May 2021
Contract start date
28 June 2021
Contract end date
27 June 2023
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Combined Authority is seeking a single provider to deliver multiple mini projects across the Employment and Skills team around improving and content provision for all-ages career platforms and associated services.
The focus over the next year is mostly new content for the website, updating of current resources, creation of case studies and new photography for use with all FutureGoals content and on the website.
- Tender Notice
- Additional information on how to apply for this contract
- Additional text
- To register click the following link and then click the ‘Register’ button – https://in-tendhost.co.uk/westyorkshireca/aspx/Home
When quotes/tenders become available, hover over ‘Tenders’ then ‘Current’. Scroll down to the project and click ‘View Details’ and then ‘Express interest’. There will be a tab called ‘Quotation/Invitation to tender’ and from here you will be able to download the documents.
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : No
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
40-50 Wellington Street
0113 348 1561