Marketing Campaign – Birmingham – Request for Quotation
Birmingham City Council requires a supplier for the provision of a communications and marketing campaign.
BrumWeCan Marketing Campaign
Birmingham City Council
- Networks – 32400000
- Communications network – 32412000
- Multimedia networks – 32417000
Location of contract
Value of contract
2 February 2021
18 February 2021
Contract start date
21 March 2021
Contract end date
31 July 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
- Birmingham City Council requires a supplier for the provision of a communications and marketing campaign to support the BrumWeCan local charities initiative through awareness building and engagement with community groups, local charities and grass roots organisations supporting Birmingham City citizens suffering loneliness, mental health issues, domestic abuse during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.The BrumWeCan campaign will ‘shine a light on’ and celebrate the good work being done by charities to help vulnerable children, the homeless, battle loneliness, support mental health and combat domestic abuse.
It will provide an opportunity for citizens to show their concern, care, and empathy. It will inform about how the charities work, how to access their help and assistance and how people can participate in helping others.
This will be a social media led campaign with strong visual content, film and case studies highlighting charities and initiatives going the extra mile to support vulnerable people in Birmingham and beyond. The campaign will also provide charities the opportunity to use social media platforms to promote what they do and how they do it.
The objectives of this project are to:
- Identify a network of BrumWeCan Charities,
- promote awareness of those charities and the work they do,
- encourage people who could use the services of those charities to seek help and show them how to access help.
- Encourage people to provide help through those agencies or by other means and show them how to provide that help.This contract will be for a period of 4 months commencing March 2021.
The Council will be using its free to use e-tendering system (in-tend) for the administration of this procurement process and potential suppliers must register with the system to be able to express an interest. If you wish to express an interest in this opportunity please click on the following link to access https://in-tendhost.co.uk/birminghamcc/ and submit your details to register. You will then be sent details on how to log on which will enable you to download all relevant quotation documentation.
If you are unable to register with In-tend or have any questions or problems on how to use this web site please either email us at: email@example.com or call CPS Helpdesk on 0121 464 8000.
Your completed quotation submission should be returned by 5pm on 18th February 2021 via the ‘in-tend’ system https://in-tendhost.co.uk/birminghamcc
- Tender Notice
- Additional information on how to apply for this contract
- Additional text
- If you are interested in tendering please click on the following link to access Birmingham City Council’s tender Portal.
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : No
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
10 Woodcock Street
0121 303 0349