Measured Term Contract – Norfolk
The measured term contract will be to carry out minor construction works.
MTC Minor Works
- Building construction work – 45210000
- Roof-tiling work – 45261211
- Roof-slating work – 45261212
Location of contract
East of England
Value of contract
£100,000 to £500,000
1 March 2021
16 March 2021
Contract start date
1 April 2021
Contract end date
31 March 2024
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Measured Term Contract will be to carry out minor construction works as required, to include but not limited to:-
General repairs and maintenance:
General building works:
To include out of hours’ responsive work, emergency repairs and making safe.
Does not include electrical, heating or plumbing works although the appointed contractor will be responsible for managing attendances for incumbent non domestic sub contractors in these specialisms.
- Tender Notice
- Please follow this link to view the notice.
- Additional text
- The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer