Media Planning and Buying Tender for Robert Gordon University
Media Planning and Buying for Robert Gordon University, including PPC and SEO.
United Kingdom-Aberdeen: Marketing services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name and addresses
Central Services Building, Garthdee Road
Contact person: Helen Booth
Telephone: +44 1224262059
Fax: +44 1224262660
NUTS code: UKM50
Address of the buyer profile: https://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA00399
I.4)Type of the contracting authority
Section II: Object
Media Planning and Buying
II.1.2)Main CPV code
II.1.3)Type of contract
Media Planning and Buying for Robert Gordon Uni, including PPC and SEO, Overarching strategy, digital advertising, any ATL advertising.
II.1.5)Estimated total value
II.1.6)Information about lots
II.2.2)Additional CPV code(s)
II.2.3)Place of performance
Garthdee Road, Aberdeen, AB10 7FY.
II.2.4)Description of the procurement:
Develop a media strategy to:
— increase awareness and consideration of the University,
— drive enquiries and applications in the most effective and efficient way,
— improve the quality and increase the quantity of our applications.
1) to advise on SEO Strategy and a plan to increase our reputation, domain authority and to ensure that we are on Page 1 of the most popular search engines;
2) to develop a PPC Strategy and plan which allows us to flex our spend to drive more enrolments for the lowest possible CPA;
3) to plan and buy any digital advertising to meet our objectives and deliver the highest quality of application for the lowest CPA;
4) to plan and buy and ATL advertising to raise awareness, grow consideration and drive direct response for the most efficient use of spend.
Expected outputs would be:
1) an overarching media strategy and plan;
2) SEO strategy and plan and advise on content and link building;
3) PPC strategy and plan and recommended buying strategies;
4) a digital advertising strategy and plan to deliver high quality applications;
5) an ATL strategy and plan to increase awareness and consideration and to drive direct response;
6) market insight into the target audience, media landscape, competitive environment and SOV and competitor marketing spend.
II.2.7)Duration of the contract, framework agreement or dynamic purchasing system
Up to 12 month extension at the end of the initial 36 month period.
II.2.10)Information about variants
II.2.11)Information about options
II.2.13)Information about European Union funds
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.2.3)Information about staff responsible for the performance of the contract
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.1.8)Information about the Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
IV.2.2)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.2.4)Languages in which tenders or requests to participate may be submitted:
IV.2.6)Minimum time frame during which the tenderer must maintain the tender
IV.2.7)Conditions for opening of tenders
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.1)Information about recurrence
VI.2)Information about electronic workflows
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Public Contracts Scotland website at https://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=570650
The buyer has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via the Postbox facility. A user guide is available at https://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/sitehelp/help_guides.aspx
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems.
Download the ESPD document here: https://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/ESPD/ESPD_Download.aspx?id=570650
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: