Media Relations Tender – London
Provision of Media Relations Services for Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
Media Relations Services for Guildhall School
City of London Corporation
- Public relations services – 79416000
Location of contract
Value of contract
3 August 2021
24 August 2021
Contract start date
1 October 2021
Contract end date
30 September 2024
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The City of London Corporation (the City) invites Tenders for the provision of Media Relations Services for Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
– Delivering the objectives of Guildhall School’s PR strategy, proactively seeking positive media coverage and engagement across the School’s strategic objectives.
– Acting as the School’s press office, handling reactive media enquiries and working with the School to identify appropriate responses and spokespeople/content; providing staff presence to support with interviews, filming, and press desks as required.
– Driving profile for the School via media coverage of the School’s substantial events programme, achieving preview coverage, listings, attendance by critics and reviews.
Please see full scope within tender attachments.
- Tender Notice
- Link to eSourcing Portal
- Additional text
- For tender information and documentation please log in or register on CapitalESourcing. Link provided below.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer