Mental Health First Aid Training – Invitation to Tender
15 October 2019
Deliver an accredited adult instructor training programme in Mental Health First Aid between January and March 2020 on the Cayman Islands.
- Administrative healthcare services – 75122000
Location of contract
Value of contract
04 October 2019
21 October 2019
Contract start date
01 November 2019
Contract end date
31 January 2020
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The organisation required to deliver this output will need to meet the following requirements:
– Deliver an accredited adult instructor training programme in Mental Health First Aid between January and March 2020 on the Cayman Islands to a maximum of 12 participants.
– Complete full sign-off of successful participants post-training in order that they can deliver MHFA courses independently.
– This procurement will secure a provider to deliver this “Train the Trainer” programme so that there is in-house capability in Cayman Islands to scale up MHFA to staffing groups and the public.
– Mental Health First Aid is a licensed training product of Mental Health First Aid International http://www.mhfainternational.org/index.html.
– Only licensed providers can deliver MHFA training in their jurisdictions. The provider will need a license to deliver MHFA in the UK and by extension the UKOTs.
– The provider will need the accredited staff who act as ‘Master trainers’ in order to deliver this train-the-trainer course and have experience of delivering such training.
About the buyer
Manor Farm Road, Porton Down
Link to eSourcing Portal
If not already done so, you will need to register your organisation on our Bravo e-Tendering Portal. This is free of charge and a one-off requirement.
Once registered please navigate to Project 5286 or ITT 4078.
There is a help desk facility provided by Bravo in case of any difficulty: 0800 069 8630 Option 1.
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.