Improve flexible working by enabling staff to work anywhere, anytime with any device.
Microsoft 365 Optimisation
Plymouth City Council
Information systems and servers – 48800000
Location of contract
Value of contract
22 April 2021
29 April 2021
Contract start date
10 May 2021
Contract end date
1 September 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
M365 has been a vital project supporting PCC’s transformation to digital and mobile working. This project has remained live despite changes to programmes and the portfolio and is now a project being delivered under the Business Support Programme. Project Aims:
The Microsoft 365 Optimisation project aims to:
• Make collaborating with external partners quicker and easier
• Improve flexible working by enabling staff to work anywhere, anytime with any device
• Improve document and record Compliance using Sharepoint software
• Improve and enable digital working opportunities
• Improve reporting on learning from Management Information using Power BI
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
West Hoe Road