Minor Works Framework Contract – Devon
Westward Housing Group wish to establish a Framework of contractors covering a broad range of building, mechanical, electrical, maintenance and related trades.
Westward Housing Group (WHG) wish to establish a Framework of contractors covering a broad range of building, mechanical, electrical, maintenance and related trades. Framework contractors will be required to carry out minor works and maintenance to WHG properties as and when required on a call-of basis, either by direct award, or via mini-competition. The individual call-offs will be supplemental to and governed by the Framework Agreement and placed either by a works order generated by our housing management system, or using the JCT Minor Works 2016 form of contract.
WHG expect contractors to be flexible in their approach to the requirements in order to minimise the need for an additional contractor to complete a piece of work. Contractors shall however on no account perform tasks for which they are not qualified.
There is no requirement for you to have a certain level of turnover in order to submit a tender. We are hoping this will encourage SME’s and Micro companies to work with us. WHG are more interested in the quality of your work, that you are fully qualified and hold the right certification to carry out the work.
The Framework is divided into fourteen Lots:
One All Lots 2-14
Two Repairs & Maintenance
- External Repairs & Maintenance
- Roofing Repairs
- Internal Repairs
- Road or Pavement repairs & resurfacing
Three Mechanical & Electrical – Gas & Oil
- Heating Installation & Repairs – Domestic (Gas, Oil)
Four Mechanical & Electrical – Solid Fuel
- Heating Installation & Repairs – Domestic (Solid fuel)
No Requirement in the TR & TQ areas
Five Heating Installation & Repairs – Commercial
- Servicing, Repairs & Install – Commercial (Gas & Oil)
Six Mechanical & Electrical – Electrical
- Electrical Heating Installation & Repairs
- Electrical repairs & Re-wires
- Kitchen & Bathroom installs
- Electrical Testing – Domestic & Commercial EICR’s & PAT TESTING
- External & Internal lighting renewal.
- Solar PV Maintenance & repairs.
Seven Internal Flooring
- Internal Communal Flooring – Commercial & Domestic
- Kitchen & Bathroom flooring install – Gerflor
Eight Decorations Only
- Kitchen and Bathroom Painting
- Internal Painting
- External Painting
- Line Painting
Nine Window & Door Repairs
- Aluminium, Timber & UPVC window and door repairs
Ten Roofing Works
- Scaffolding (Roofing)
- Pitched Roofs
- Flat Roofs
- Rainwater Goods
Eleven Scaffolding – South Area Only
- General Scaffolding, Flue/Chimney Access & Inspection
Twelve Safety and security access works
- Door Entry System Installation & Repairs
- CCTV maintenance and installation.
Thirteen Aerial/Satellite Repairs and Maintenance
- Aerial/Satellite Repairs and Maintenance
Fourteen Fire Doors
- Fire Door Repairs, Replacement and Fire-stopping
It is the intention of WHG to appoint no more than four contractors to each Lot.
Lot 1 is multi-disciplinary and is only to be tendered if the contractor can undertake all and every requirement in each of the Lots.
Each Contractor tendering for individual disciplines (Lots 2 – 14) may only tender for a maximum of four Lots.
Estimated contract dates
Expression of interest window
From 26/02/2021 14:00 to 26/03/2021 12:00