The service contractor is required to support the needs of the project by providing management, labour, plant and materials primarily for the site infrastructure needs, including maintenance during the life span of the works.
Miscellaneous Civils Work – Old Oak Common (S4) Station
Balfour Beatty VINCI Systra JV
- Construction work – 45000000
- Works for complete or part construction and civil engineering work – 45200000
- Building construction work – 45210000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£500,000 to £1,000,000
11 November 2022
28 November 2022
Contract start date
2 June 2023
Contract end date
1 December 2027
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Miscellaneous Civils Works
The HS2 Old Oak Common Station, is a 7-year project, with 1000 staff on site at peak period of construction.
Scope of Work:
The service contractor is required to support the needs of the project by providing management, labour, plant and materials primarily for the site infrastructure needs, including maintenance during the life span of the works as listed below:
• Temporary footpath installation for main site access routes to work phases, including installation of steps, handrails etc.
• Drainage installation for footpaths
• Installation of duct routes to cross footpaths and haul roads for temporary services e.g., lights, power, water, and CCTV.
• Facilitation of temporary assets and service moves when site cabins, fencing, hoardings, or footpaths are moved
• Maintenance to haul roads, black top repairs, gully cleaning, installation and fixing of kerbs, footpath maintenance
• Winter maintenance, for example salting of footpaths
• Installation of timber hoarding, Heras, CLD or palisaded fencing, including concrete footings and casting of concrete blocks, moving VCB and maintenance of hoarding.
• Signage installation around the site
• Considerate Constructors obligations e.g., veg clearance, painting
• Small office moves, setting up for VIP visits and open events
- Tender notice
- Please follow this link to view the notice.
- Additional text
- No Documentation is included at this point.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Astral House Imperial Way
- Proposed Contract for Minor Civil Engineering and Ancillary Works – Worcestershire
- Construction Consultancy and Ancillary Services for NHS Shared Business Services
- Wigan Council Tender for Carriageway Resurfacing and Footway Reconstruction Works 2022-2023
- Car Park Improvement Works – South West England