Mobile and Landline Services for Foreign and Commonwealth Office
France Network: mobile, landline and internet services.
United Kingdom-London: Telephone and data transmission services
Section I: Contracting authority
Foreign and Commonwealth Office
King Charles Street
For the attention of: Kathy Ponteen
SW1A 2AH London
Telephone: +44 2070085463
General address of the contracting authority: www.gov.uk/fco
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 5: Telecommunications services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: France.
NUTS code UK
Estimated total value of purchases for the entire duration of the framework agreement
Estimated value excluding VAT: 600 000 EUR
Tenders may be submitted for one or more lots
The tender has been broken into 2 Lots — Lot 1 Mobile services and Lot 2 Landline/Internet services.
The FCO need to procure an innovative integrated supply and support solution for its sites and personnel in France that is able to adapt to meet the FCO Mobile, landline and internet needs now and in the future.
The solution must be capable of operating effectively and reliably with minimal down time.
The solution will need to be flexible and able to adapt to changes in demand and support service provision. It should include measures to progressively increase service efficiency to the authority and reduce the cost of demand.
Transition to the new service solution must be seamless and there must be continuity of telephony and data services for the FCO to continue normal operations.
It should be cost effective, deliver progressive improvements and be future proofed ie. take advantage of new and emerging technologies and anticipate increases in the cost of telecom services.
The FCO is interested in exploring innovative technical, commercial and financial arrangements with potential suppliers, for example to spread the costs of investment and facilitate take-up of emerging technologies.
The FCO France Network Telecom solution is required to be fully operational by April 2014 at the latest.
Estimated value excluding VAT: 600 000 EUR
Information about lots
Lot No: 1 Lot title: Lot 1 — Mobile services
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
1. Register your company on the eSourcing portal (this is only required once):
– Browse to the eSourcing Portal: https://fco.bravosolution.co.uk and click the link to register;
– Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘Continue’;
– Enter your correct business and user details;
– Note the username you chose and click ‘Save’ when complete;
– You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure).
2. Express an interest in the tender:
– Login to the portal with the username/password;
– Click the ‘PQQs/ITTs Open To All Suppliers’ link (these are Pre-Qualification Questionnaires or invitations to tender open to any registered supplier);
– Click on the relevant PQQ/ITT to access the content;
– Click the ‘Express Interest’ button at the top of the page;
– This will move the PQQ/ITT into your ‘My PQQs/My ITTs’ page (this is a secure area reserved for your projects only);
– You can now access any attachments by clicking ’Buyer Attachments’ in the ‘PQQ/ITT Details’ box.
3. Responding to the tender:
– Click ‘My Response’ under ‘PQQ/ITT Details’, you can choose to ‘Create Response’ or to ‘Decline to Respond’ (please give a reason if declining);
– You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification;
– Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the PQQ/ITT;
– There may be a mixture of online and offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available). You must then submit your reply using the ‘Submit Response’ button at the top of the page.
If you require any further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the eTendering help desk.
Section IV: Procedure
The most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated below
1. Price. Weighting 50
2. Quality. Weighting 50
Prior information notice
Notice number in the OJEU: 2013/S 216-375979
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:3.1.2014