Mobile and Static Security Patrol Services for Wrexham Council
The Service required by the proposed Contract broadly consists of alerting the Authority to breaches of security for specified properties.
United Kingdom-Wrexham: Security services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Wrexham County Borough Council
For the attention of: Emma Wells
LL11 1AR Wrexham
Telephone: +44 1978292791
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.sell2wales.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA0264
Electronic access to information: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
Further information can be obtained from: Wrexham County Borough Council
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: Wrexham County Borough Council
Internet address: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: Wrexham County Borough Council
Internet address: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 23: Investigation and security services, except armoured car services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Wrexham County Borough Council.
NUTS code UKL23
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
The Service required by the proposed Contract broadly consists of alerting the Authority to breaches of security for specified properties. The Service will include the prevention of unauthorised access to specified properties, providing personal protection to key-holders in re-securing properties against unauthorised entry and assisting members or officers of the Authority in restoring and/or maintaining public order at specified events.
Note: The authority is using eTenderwales to carry out this procurement process. To obtain further information record your interest on Sell2Wales athttp://www.sell2wales.gov.uk/search/search_switch.aspx?ID=20329
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
II.2.2)Information about options
Description of these options: There is an option to extend the contract for an additional 2 years.
II.2.3)Information about renewals
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.3)Legal form to be taken by the group of economic operators to whom the contract is to be awarded:
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established.
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(2) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
(1) A statement of the candidate’s average annual number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years.
(2) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide certification from an independent body attesting conformity to environmental management standards in accordance with the Community Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS); or the European standard BS EN ISO 14001.
(4) All candidates will be required to provide certification drawn up by an independent body attesting the compliance of the economic operator with quality assurance standards based on the relevant European standards.
(5) A statement of the principal goods sold or services provided by the supplier or the services provider in the past 3 years, detailing the dates on which the goods were sold or the services provided; the consideration received; the identity of the person to whom the goods were sold or the services were provided.
(6) A check may be carried out by the contracting authority or by a competent official body of the State in which the candidate is established, to verify the technical capacity of the candidate; and if relevant, on the candidates study and research facilities and quality control measures.
(7) A statement of the candidate’s technical facilities; measures for ensuring quality; and their study and research facilities.
(8) A list of works carried out over the past 5 years, detailing the value of the consideration received; when and where the work or works were carried out; and whether they were carried out according to the rules of the trade or profession and properly completed.
III.3.2)Staff responsible for the execution of the service
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
IV.3.7)Minimum time frame during which the tenderer must maintain the tender
Section VI: Complementary information
If you are not already registered, please find details below on how to register and express an interest:
Suppliers Instructions How to Express Interest in this Tender.
1. Register your company on the eTenderwales portal (this is only required once).
— Browse to the eSourcing Portal: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
— Click the ‘Click here to register’ link;
— Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘continue’;
— Enter your correct business and user details;
— Note the username you chose and click ‘Save’ when complete;
— You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure).
2. Express an Interest in the tender.
— Login to the portal with the username/password;
— Click the ‘Open Access PQQs/ITTs’ link (These are Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier);
— Click on the relevant ITT to access the content.
Project code: project_29097 — Provision of Security Services to Wrexham County Borough Council.
ITT Code: itt_45045 — Provision of Mobile and Static Security Services.
— Click the ‘Express Interest’ button in the ‘Actions’ box on the left-hand side of the page;
— This will move the PQQ/ITT into your ‘My PQQ/ITTs’ page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only);
— Click on the PQQ/ITT code, you can now access any attachments by clicking the ‘Settings and Buyer Attachments’ in the ‘Actions’ box.
3. Responding to the tender.
— You can now choose to ‘Reply’ or ‘Reject’ (please give a reason if rejecting);
— You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification;
— Note the deadline for completion, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the ITT;
— There may be a mixture of online and offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available).
If you require any further assistance use the online help, or the BravoSolution help desk is available Mon — Fri (8:00-18:00) on:
— email: E-mail: email@example.com
— phone: +44 8003684850 / Fax: +44 2070800480.
VI.4.2)Lodging of appeals
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: