MRCPsych Course Delivery Contract
To deliver MRCPsych course for the School of Psychiatry East Midlands.
MRCPsych Course Delivery – East Midlands
Health Education England
- Education and training services – 80000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
6 January 2021
22 January 2021
Contract start date
1 March 2021
Contract end date
31 March 2022
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Health Education England, East Midlands is seeking to engage a provider to deliver MRCPsych course for the School of Psychiatry East Midlands for Core trainees level 1-3 (CT1-CT3), communication skills and CASC delivery.
– The MRCPsych/Core Psychiatry Course is a formal course offered by the East Midlands School of psychiatry that comprises lectures and seminars covering basic sciences and clinical topics, communication, and interviewing skills.
– The Core Psychiatry curriculum stipulates that it is essential for all trainees in Core Psychiatry Training to attend this course.
– This course will be offered to CT1, CT2 and CT3.
– The programme for CT1s will focus on basic sciences, CT2 on clinical topics and CT3 on communication and interview skills, clinical topics, and exam preparation.
– Communication skills sessions should be available for CT1 and CT2 trainees as well as Mock Exams for Paper A, Paper B and CASC.
– The course should cover topics outlined in the Syllabic Curriculum of the Royal College of Psychiatrists.
- Tender Notice
- Further information relating to this project can be found at HEE’s e-tendering portal at the link below. All clarification questions and submission bids must be received via this portal only. Registration is free of charge.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
1st Floor, Blenheim House