Multimedia and Gaming Coaching Support for Barnsley Council
Provision of Design and development of multimedia, animation and gaming based branding support for the Enterprising Barnsley Phase 2 Programme.
- Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council
- Provision of Design and development of multimedia, animation and gaming based branding support for the Enterprising Barnsley Phase 2 Programme
- BMBC invite tender submissions from organisations, individuals or consortiums that can carry out the proposed activities detailed in this document. The successful applicant will;
· Provide coaching support for the design and development of multimedia, animation and gaming brand based development and advertising support for use by third party Barnsley business to support business growth and job creation within Barnsley.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
· Storyboard, character design and the creative design of animated characters
· Creation and production of short animated content (including written transcripts) in a range of formats
· Ability to develop the video / animated pieces of work into a range of additional future promotional marketing materials, including E learning modules, advertising, etc.
· Ability to design and develop an animated brand concept for businesses that can be implemented across a range of channels, as per a company’s marketing and communication plan.
Any work created for the company’s supported will become the intellectual property of the company’s upon completion of the support provided.
- Ms Jane Martin
- Email Address:
- 01226 773540
- Gateway Plaza
Off Sackville Street
- 21/11/2014 09:43
- 23/12/2014 12:00
- Estimated Value (£):
- 8 (months)
- 0 (months)