The National Audit Office wishes to select and appoint multiple Suppliers on a Framework Contract to provide Financial Instrument Services for the provision of specialist advice, training and expertise.
Financial Instruments Framework
National Audit Office
- Financial consultancy services – 66171000
- Accounting and auditing services – 79210000
- Financial auditing services – 79212100
Location of contract
Value of contract
£1,000,000 to £5,000,000
8 November 2022
25 November 2022
Contract start date
1 February 2023
Contract end date
29 January 2027
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The National Audit Office wishes to select and appoint multiple Suppliers on a Framework Contract to provide Financial Instrument Services for the provision of specialist advice, training and expertise to support the NAO audits sector over the 2022-23 and 2023-24 audit cycles, this could include (but not limited to):
1.External expertise to support NAO audit teams
2.Delivery of financial instrument specific training
3.Ad-hoc technical accounting, advisory and project support
The objective of this notice is to inform the market of this opportunity and provide sufficient information for suppliers to express an interest in the tender. If interested, please register at the link below and you will be able to download the tender documents.
The framework is anticipated to commence January 2023 for an initial period of two (2) years with an option to extend for a further two (2) years to a maximum term of four (4) years.
- Tender notice
- Please follow this link to view the notice.
- Additional text
- The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
157-197 Buckingham Palace Road