Consultancy support to provide technical expertise.
National Competency Framework for Data Professionals Beta Testing
- Research and development services and related consultancy services – 73000000
- Research services – 73110000
Location of contract
Value of contract
14 November 2022
28 November 2022
Contract start date
3 January 2023
Contract end date
31 March 2023
Open procedure (below threshold)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Consultancy support to provide technical expertise, in the evaluation of evidence, support the revision and extension of the National Competency Framework (Project Management/Leadership Skills and supporting digital product specifications.
- C113857_National Competency Framework for Data Professionals_Beta Testing.pdf
- C113857_National Competency Framework for Data Professionals_Beta Testing
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Julian Farley – Procurement Lead
Wellington House, 133-135 Waterloo Road
- Delivery of Virtual Group Personal Development Education and Training for Health Education England
- Mobile Voice and Data Services Framework for UK Government and Public Sector – Re-advertised
- Pan Government Framework for Vehicle Lease, Fleet Management and Salary Sacrifice
- Employee Development Services Tender