National Framework Agreement for Track and Traceability Systems
Commercial Procurement Service seeks to introduce a new Framework Agreement for the provision of Provision of Track and Traceability Systems which will allow NHS authorities and other public sector bodies to procure the system from a multi supplier framework and as such no form of further competition will be required.
Contract Value: £20,000,000.
National Framework Agreement for the Provision of Track and Traceability Systems
Open opportunity – This means that the contract is currently active, and the buying department is looking for potential suppliers to fulfil the contract.
- Medical software package – 48180000
Location of contract
Value of contract
4 October 2021
4 November 2021
Contract start date
1 December 2021
Contract end date
30 November 2025
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust’s Commercial Procurement Service seeks to introduce a new Framework Agreement for the provision of Provision of Track and Traceability Systems which will allow NHS authorities and other public sector bodies to procure the system from a multi supplier framework and as such no form of further competition will be required.
- Additional text
- Suppliers Instructions How to Express Interest and bid for this ITT:
1. Browse to the esourcing portal https://www.nhssourcing.co.uk and click on view
2. Select the title of the ITT.
3. Review the ITT, Framework Agreement Specification, Prerequisites and List of
Eligible Users (you may do this without registering).
4. Register your organisation on the eSourcing portal (this is only required once).
5. Accept the portal terms and conditions and click 'continue', Enter your organisation
and user details, Note the username you chose and click 'Save' when complete You
will shortly receive an e-mail with your unique password (please keep this secure).
6. Login to the portal with the username/password.
7. Click the 'PQQs/ITTs Open To All Suppliers' link. (These are Pre Qualification Questionnaires or Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier)
8. Click on the relevant PQQ/ITT to access the content.
9. Click the 'Express Interest' button at the top of the page. This will move the PQQ/ITT into your 'My PQQs/My ITTs' page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only). You can now access any attachments by clicking 'Buyer Attachments'
in the 'PQQ/ITT Details' box.
10. Responding to the ITT. Click 'My Response' under 'PQQ/ITT Details', you can choose to 'Create Response' or to 'Decline to Respond' (please give a reason if declining) You can now use the Messages function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification Note the deadline for completion, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the ITT. There may be a mixture of online and offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available) You must then submit your reply using the 'Submit Response' button at the top of the page. If you require any further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the eTendering help desk.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust