National Museums Liverpool Media Buying Tender
National Museums Liverpool is looking to commission a media agency to develop a paid media strategy.
- Market and economic research; polling and statistics – 79300000
- Business and management consultancy and related services – 79400000
- Office-support services – 79500000
Show additional CPV codes for this notice
Location of contract
Value of contract
31 January 2020
28 February 2020
Contract start date
01 April 2020
Contract end date
31 March 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
National Museums Liverpool is looking to commission a media agency to develop a paid media strategy for the organisation from 1 April 2020-31 March 2021, which a view to a further year extension.
Currently, all advertising and marketing activity is developed and delivered by the in-house marketing team. Due to a large programme of activity of exhibitions, projects and events, as well as marketing for the organisation’s eight venues, there is a need to engage a media agency to support the buying of print, digital and outdoor advertising space.
National Museums Liverpool is looking for an agency to deliver support in media buying for a variety of projects and exhibitions from 1 April 2020-31 March 2021, with the potential of a further year extension. The estimated budget will be between £30,000 and £80,000 per annum, dependant on the variety of projects.
Contractors will be required to:
• Provide detailed plans and recommendations on a project-by-project basis for media buying including digital, print, out-of-home and programmatic advertising. These should be based on a brief providing by National Museums Liverpool’s marketing team including target audiences, locations and budget.
• Provide best value opportunities for each campaign.
• Report on results per campaign direct to their marketing contact at National Museums Liverpool at intervals agreed at the beginning of each project phase.
• Provide quarterly reports on activity and results, as well as future recommendations, to the marketing and publications manager.
The projects could include media buying for one of National Museums Liverpool’s eight museums and galleries; for an exhibition; for a major event; or for a project.
About the buyer
127 Dale Street
Appendix A – Form of Tender
Appendix B – NML Procurement Protocol
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.