National Severe Weather Warning Surveys – Invitation to Tender
Met Office – National Severe Weather Warning Surveys required for the next two year period (1 year + 1 year extension period).
- Advertising and marketing services – 79340000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£80k – £100k
11 March 2019
29 March 2019
Contract start date
22 April 2019
Contract end date
21 April 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
National Severe Weather Warning Surveys required for the next two year period (1 year + 1 year extension period). See ITT document on e-tendering portal (ProContract). The ad-hoc surveys to take place in regions where a severe weather warning has been issued. Surveys can be carried out in more than one region if the warning spreads geographically across the country. The contract will include maximum 6 AD-HOC NSWWS surveys PER YEAR done either with SMS or CATI methodology plus all requirements below:
Contract to include:
• 6 AD-Hoc NSWWS surveys in one year (in two-year contract), SMS or CATI methodology
• In addition to above:
• Any parallel or test surveys based on your experience/your own methodology
• Final Year End summary (the form of this will be agreed between the supplier and Met Office.. This will be required after each year.
• Additional piece of research with school aged children -7 to 15 years old
Full details of this opportunity can be accessed via the link below: ProContract e-tendering portal. Expressions of interest and downloading of documents to be completed can be found within this link. Please read in full and register your expression of interest via portal as necessary.
About the buyer
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.