Network Manager for Child Contact Services
The Children And Family Court Advisory and Support Service in Wales (CAFCASS Cymru) is a Division of the Department of Health, Social Services and Children (DHSSC) within the Welsh Government.
The Contractor will be responsible for the following and will specifically recommend to CAFCASS Cymru the levels of funding for individual contact providers, ensuring equity on a regional basis and according to levels of demand and need. The Contractor will make specific recommendations on the continued funding for existing and new providers over a three year period. The Contractor will also be expected to quality assure the service and provide CAFCASS Cymru with quarterly monitoring reports. The Contractor will also ensure that all Providers have the necessary NACCC Accreditation in order to provide the service and be eligible for financial support from Welsh Government.
The Network Manager – Child Contact Services will ensure that Service providers have knowledge and experience of safeguarding children and child protection, with understanding of key risk factors to assure CAFCASS Cymru on the quality of provision provided by Service Providers.
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
85000000 – Health and social work services.
Most economically advantageous tender in terms of:Criteria as detailed in the contract documents
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
E-TENDER ACCESS INFORMATION:
– Go to https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
– The first person from your Organisation to use the Platform will be required to register on behalf of the Organisation.
– Registration involves accepting a User Agreement, and providing basic information about your Organisation and about the User performing the Registration.
– The User who performs the Registration becomes the Super User for the Organisation.
– On registering on the Platform the Super User will select a Username and will receive a password.
– The Password will be sent by e-mail to the email address that was specified in the User Details section of the Registration page.
– In order to log-in to the Platform please enter your Username and Password.
– Note: If you forget your Password then visit the homepage and click “Forgot your password?”
– Registration should only be performed once for each Organisation.
– If you think that someone in your Organisation may have already registered on this Platform then you must not register again.
– Please contact the person who Registered (i.e. the Super User) in order to arrange access to the Platform.
– Contact the Helpdesk immediately if you are unable to contact the Super User (for example if they have left your Organisation).
– Note: If your Organisation is already registered on the Platform then you must not make any additional registration. Please contact the Helpdesk to gain access to the Platform.
– Tenders must be uploaded to the BravoSolution portal by 2pm
HOW TO FIND THE ITT:
– Once logged in you must click on ‘ITT’s Open to all Suppliers’
– The etender references for this contract are: Project_23303 and ITT_36210
– Click on the title to access summary details of the contract. If you are still interested in submitting a tender, click the ‘Express an Interest button’. This will move the ITT from the ‘Open to all Suppliers’ area to the ‘My ITT’s’ on the home page.
– You will then see the full details of the ITT in the qualification and technical envelopes along with any relevant documents in the ‘Attachments’ area.
– Should you have any questions on the ITT, please use the ‘Messages’ area to contact the buyer directly – Please do not contact the named person at the top of this notice.
Email: email@example.com Phone: 0800 368 4850 / Fax: 020 7060 0480