To deliver Strengths-Based and highly accessible Carers support services and to drive forward the Carers Strategy outcomes.
Newham Carers Support Service
London Borough of Newham
- Health and social work services – 85000000
Location of contract
7 October 2022
21 October 2022
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Newham’s Carers Strategy sets out a single, ambitious approach to improving the identification of and support to Carers across the borough at scale. The Council and its partners are looking for an experienced and innovative provider (or providers) to deliver Strengths-Based and highly accessible Carers support services and to drive forward the Carers Strategy outcomes.
Interested providers are invited to attend a Market Event to find out more between 13.00 – 15.00 on Friday 21st October 2022 in advance of the Tender going live w/c 24th October 2022. The new service contract will go live on 1 April 2023 and will run for three years (with the option to extend on a two + two year basis, subject to satisfactory performance). Please complete the registration form and return, so a link to the meeting can be sent to you.
Please see below link to Newham Carers Strategy:
This is not an invitation to tender.
- Market Event Registration Form – Carers Support Service 21-10-22.docx
- Market studies
- Registration Form
- Additional text
- Lot 1) An online / virtual Carers Support service (£50k p/a) to provide comprehensive support to Adult Carers aged 18+ online and with the preferred addition of a telephone support option.
Lot 2) A Locally embedded all age-service which will work with local Carers groups, Schools, Health providers, VCS and across our community as a whole to identify Carers, deliver direct support and
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
- Approved Supplier List for Domiciliary Care for Children with Disabilities – Isle of Wight
- Domiciliary Care Package Required in Westgate, County Durham
- Residential Placement – 13 Year Old Female, Merseyside
- West Northamptonshire Council Older Persons’ Residential and Nursing Home Services Dynamic Purchasing System