NHS Health Checkit and Call-Recall IT Software Solution
The Council of the London Borough of Merton invites tenders from suitably experienced organisations for the Contract for the Provision a NHS Health Check IT and Call-Recall Solution in the London Borough of Merton.
- London Borough of Merton
- NHS Health Checkit and Call-Recall IT Software Solution
- CONTRACT FOR THE PROVISION OF A NHS HEALTH CHECK IT AND CALL-RECALL SOLUTION IN THE LONDON BOROUGH OF MERTON FOR THE PERIOD
2nd FEBRUARY 2015 TO 1ST FEBRUARY 2018
NHS Health Checkit and Call-Recall IT Software Solution(“the Contract”).NHS Health Checkit and Call-Recall IT Software Solution
The Council of the London Borough of Merton (“the Authority”) invites tenders from suitably experienced organisations for the Contract for the Provision a NHS Health Check IT and Call-Recall Solution in the London Borough of Merton (“the Contract”).
The Contract will commence on 2nd February 2015 and, subject to satisfactory performance, will operate for a period of three (3) years, terminating at midnight on 1st February 2018 (“the Contract Period”).
The overarching requirements of the provision are:
To provide Public Health Merton (PHM) in the Council of the London Borough of Merton with a secure externally hosted IT and Call-Recall solution to support the management and administration of Merton’s NHS Health Check programme.
To achieve this, the solution will:
1. Securely interface with NHSHC provider data systems for a controlled transfer of data to and from the externally hosted system.
2. Securely extract relevant client information from NHSHC provider data systems (e.g. GP practices), and identify and collate data on eligible patients according to PHM defined business rules.
3. Invite eligible clients as defined by PHM business rules, for a NHS Health Check at their GP practice through a central call-recall system.
4. Once a NHS Health Check is completed by provider, enable providers of NHSHC to securely transfer the PHM defined data set (including the results of the check) online using fixed (desktop/laptop) devices.
5. Enable follow-up invitations/ reminder/ recall of clients that did not attend a health check they were invited to, after a pre-determined interval of time according to PHM defined business rules.
6. Enable recall of clients that attended a health check they were invited for, after a pre-determined interval of time according to PHM defined business rules.
7. Enable the tracking of health checks of eligible clients done by providers outside of the call-recall system, to determine the number of opportunistic checks.
8. Enable clients that had a NHSHC they were NOT invited for (i.e. opportunistic checks) to be included in the recall system for subsequent recall after a pre-determined interval of time according to PHM defined business rules.
9. Enable PHM to monitor and evaluate programme activity.
10. Enable NHSHC providers to monitor their activity and performance.
11. Provide comprehensive reporting to PHM based on the PHM defined data set, and enable the payment of NHSHC providers for checks completed.
12. Be flexible enough to adapt to changing requirements as the programme develops at the National and Local level.
13. Be flexible enough to adapt to the future possibility of NHSHC being done in the community or non-health settings (i.e. community pharmacies, community centres, libraries, LBM main office).
The maximum value of the three years of the Contract is £170,000.
The closing date for receipt of tenders is 09:00 Hours (9 AM) on Monday 08th December 2014.
- Ms Anne-Marie Liew
- Email Address:
- 020 8545 4830
- Civic Centre
- 16/10/2014 15:30
- 08/12/2014 09:00
- 36 (months)
- 0 (months)