NHS Resolution Mediation Services Contract
The mediation service will be comprised of two Lots as follows: A mediation service for the resolution of disputes arising from personal injury.
- Provision of services to the community – 75200000
- Social work and related services – 85300000
- Guidance and counselling services – 85312300
Location of contract
Any region, London
Value of contract
12 February 2020
09 March 2020
Contract start date
01 May 2020
Contract end date
28 April 2023
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The key objective of this procurement is to provide NHS Resolution with the ability to procure mediation services, which will offer best value to its customers, patients and the public by putting the needs and expectations of customers, patients and the public at the core of its work, by providing an efficient and best-value service.
The mediation service will be comprised of two Lots as follows:
– A mediation service for the resolution of disputes arising from personal injury and clinical negligence incidents and/or claims (Lot 1); and
– A mediation service for the resolution of disputes arising from claims for legal costs (Lot 2).
Any contract awarded to a supplier an initial period of three years commencing on 1 May 2020.
About the buyer
151 Buckingham Palace Road
NOTE: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the myTenders Web Site at the link provided.
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.