NHS Tender for Communication Alerts Reminder Appointment Services
To mitigate the risk and help against the challenge facing the NHS regarding appointment Did Not Attends and reducing the COVID19 backlog.
The Provision of Communication Alerts Reminder Appointment Services
NHS Shared Business Services
- Radio, television, communication, telecommunication and related equipment – 32000000
- Integrated telecommunications services – 64227000
- IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support – 72000000
Location of contract
12 March 2021
2 April 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Procurement of a Framework for Communication, Alerts, Reminder or Appointment Services that will enable Approved Organisations to mitigate the risk and help against the challenge facing the NHS regarding appointment Did Not Attends (DNA) and reducing the COVID19 backlog. It will allow for improvement in the quality of patient communications and clinical data, the efficient handling and processing of that data and improvements in the management and administration of clinical and non-clinical services. This could include the production, review and dispatch of SMS, E-mail and letters or documents to be carried out in a more efficient and productive manner.
A key focus for the renewal will be managing outgoing and incoming documents and data in a digital format. Introduce new working practices, technologies, and innovation to improve document and data workflow within the customer organisation. Easily access all information for example, via a single log in or system so that all communications can be collaborated and accessed via a single solution.
- CARAS_Pre-Procurement Questionnaire.docx
- Needs Assesment
- Pre-Procurement Questionnaire
- Additional text
- Please complete and return the Pre-Procurement Questionnaire that is attached to this PIN Notice directly to Aidan Woodward, firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 noon on 2nd April 2021. NHS Shared Business Services reserve the right to withdraw this notice at any time. NHS Shared Business Services is not bound to accept any proposals submitted by Providers and is not liable for any costs incurred as a result of Providers engaging with this process. This Early Market Engagement Exercise does not guarantee that procurement will take place and NHS Shared Business Services reserves the right to defer from any procurement entirely.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Chandlers Point,31 Broadway