North Wales Domiciliary Care Approved List
North Wales Social Services Improvement Collaborative. North Wales Domiciliary Care Quality Approved Provider List
The six North Wales Local Authorities are working together as the North Wales Social Services Improvement Collaborative (NWSSIC) to bring about service improvements through collaboration. One of its collaborative projects is to develop a regional quality approved provider list of domiciliary care providers. NWSSIC is also working collaboratively with the Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board (BCUHB) and this process will be a joint approval process for health and social care domiciliary care provision.
Having one approval process across North Wales will enable Providers to be quality approved through a single application which will then enable them to accept work from Anglesey, Gwynedd, Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire and Wrexham Councils and BCUHB in all six County areas.
The object of the qualification process is to assess the applicant’s responses to the questionnaire and (where required) conduct a verification visit and select Providers to populate a North Wales Quality Approved Providers List for Domiciliary Care for Local Authorities and Betsi Cadwaladr Health Board within the North Wales region. This application (as a Pre Qualification Questionnaire) and resulting approved list may be used by any Authority as a qualification stage of a tender process during the lifetime of the list, however there are currently no plans for Authorities to do so.
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
85300000 – Social work and related services.
85310000 – Social work services.
85312000 – Social work services without accommodation.
85312400 – Welfare services not delivered through residential institutions.
Most economically advantageous tender in terms of:Criteria as detailed in the contract documents
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
Instructions How to Express Interest in this Application
– Project Number: project_19780
– Initial Application Period 5 (5/04/12 – 01/06/12) – PQQ Number: PQQ_30352
1. Register your company on the eTenderwales portal (this is only required once)
- Browse to the eSourcing Portal: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
- Click the “Click here to register” link
- Accept the terms and conditions and click “continue”
- Enter your correct business and user details
- Note the username you chose and click “Save” when complete
- You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure)
2. Expressing an Interest
- Login to the portal with the username/password
- Click the “Open Access PQQs” link. (These are Pre-Qualification Questionnaires open to any registered supplier)
- Click on the relevant PQQ to access the content.
- Click the “Express Interest” button in the “Actions” box on the left-hand side of the page.
- This will move the PQQ into your “My PQQs” page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only)
- Click on the PQQ code, you can now access any attachments by clicking the “Settings and Buyer Attachments” in the “Actions” box
- You can now choose to “Reply” or “Reject” (please give a reason if rejecting)
- You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification
- Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the PQQ
If you require any further assistance use the online help, or the BravoSolution help desk is available Mon – Fri (8am – 6pm) on:
– eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: 0800 368 4850 / Fax: 020 7080 0480