Property advice/consultancy – North Walsham improvement and development project
The Council wishes to work closely with an experienced company / consultant who can help to unlock potential and realise opportunities in the District (initially in North Walsham).
This deadline is for… Notice deadline.
Contract value:£0 – £0
Location where the contract is to be carried out: Norfolk Cromer
Is this suitable for smaller suppliers? Yes
Name of the buying organisation: North Norfolk District Council
Original source URL http://www.mytenders.org/search/search_switch.aspx?ID=87840
Description of the contract
North Norfolk District Council is tendering a contract for property advice. This commission is intended initially to address objectives pertaining to the town of North Walsham; however the successful consultant may also be asked to provide similar advice in relation to other parts of the District, especially other towns in which the Council has significant property interests.
The Council wishes to work closely with an experienced company / consultant who can help to unlock potential and realise opportunities in the District (initially in North Walsham) by:
– advising on the realistic options for various sites in North Walsham and advising the Council on what measures it might take in helping to realise them
– advising on the optimum use of sites within the Council’s control in North Walsham, to assist with the objectives for the town
– advising on ways in which the Council can effectively use its assets (e.g. car parks) or its statutory powers and influence to facilitate investment and development opportunities involving its own and third party land
– acting on behalf of the Council in negotiations with landowners, developers, retailers and commercial operators in relation to acquisitions, disposals and other property transactions in North Walsham
– realising public and private sector development and investment opportunities and where appropriate assisting in the establishment of partnerships, development trusts or similar.
Classification of the contract
70300000 Real estate agency services on a fee or contract basis
70000000 Real estate services
70330000 Property management services of real estate on a fee or contract basis
70122000 Land sale or purchase services
70332100 Land management services
Contract type: Services – Unspecified
Is it a framework agreement? No
Is this contract related to a programme of funding? No
Contract will be awarded based on: Most economically advantageous tender in terms of: The criteria stated in the contract documents
Estimated length of contract: 31/05/2012 – 31/12/2012