Occupational Health Physicians – Solent NHS Trust – Any Qualified Provider
Providers will support both Solent staff and the external businesses we contract with.
Solent NHS Trust Occupational Health Physicians Any Qualified Provider
Solent NHS Trust
- Health services – 85100000
- Miscellaneous health services – 85140000
- Services provided by medical personnel – 85141000
Location of contract
Value of contract
1 April 2021
22 April 2021
Contract start date
1 July 2021
Contract end date
30 June 2023
Other: Any Qualified Provider
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Solent NHS Trust requires the services of occupational health physicians (OHPs) to work with our Solent NHS Trust Occupational Health team on a flexible basis. Providers will support both Solent staff and the external businesses we contract with. We reserve the right to hold regular reviews and open new windows if appropriate and required.
Solent NHS Trust Occupational Health & Wellbeing service is a SEQOHS accredited service delivered by a team of accredited Occupational Health professionals and supported by experienced administration staff and a General Nurse Manager. The Trust provides a comprehensive occupational health service (referrals, ill health retirement, pre-placement health assessments, vaccinations and health surveillance) to Solent staff and in excess of 20 external clients across a range of private and public sector organisations. Our focus is on high quality, accessible and evidence-based practice to maximise the effectiveness of staff and the best possible outcomes for all.
We aim to:
– Support staff and managers to create a safe and healthy working environment where the health and wellbeing of employees is highly valued, and which encourages and supports employees to maintain and adopt healthy lifestyles.
– Support staff through change and help them to achieve the highest levels of performance, contributing to operational efficiency.
– Take a proactive approach to supporting staff and managers to improve staff attendance.
– Work within national guidance and legislation and ensure compliance and best practice guidance and standards are met.
The Staff to whom we provide Occupational Health services work in a variety of settings, which include: hospital wards, specialist clinics, care homes, community health clinics, patient homes, offices and other business environments and home working. The majority of consultations can take place remotely, however, when clinically indicated, face to face appointments on one of our sites in Southampton or Portsmouth may be required.
The OHPs should bring a range of experience and expertise from within the NHS as well as the wider private and public sector.
This procurement is being conducted using the Any Qualified Provider Model. Bidders will be required to complete the Questionnaire provided in the Attachments section contained in the Bravo e-tendering portal.
- Tender Notice
- Link to eSourcing Portal
- Additional text
- Potential Bidders should note: The procurement will be conducted via the Bravo e tendering system. Bidders will be required to register on the Bravo system if they have not previously done so.
This can be done at any time via this web link: https://commercialsolutions.bravosolution.co.uk
This is the only route through which Solent NHS Trust will conduct communications with Potential Bidders and accept completed SQs and ITTs. Potential Bidders wishing to take part in the procurement should register on the Bravo Solutions portal:
»From the portal Home Page, click the 'Click Here to Register' link
»Accept the terms & conditions for using the portal
»Complete your organisation & personal details
»Choose a memorable username and submit
»You will shortly be sent an email with your unique password, please treat this securely (if you lose it there is a 'Forgot my Password' link on the portal homepage)
»Login with your unique username & password
»From the suppliers reserved area click 'ITTs Open to All Suppliers' -this is a repository of all procurement related items open to any registered supplier.
»Browse the ITTs (there may be more than one page) and select the relevant ITT.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Solent NHS Trust Headquarters
0300 123 3920