Office Cleaning Services West Yorkshire
Three Year Office Accommodation Cleaning Services Contract.
United Kingdom-Birkenshaw: Office cleaning services
Section I: Contracting authority
West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Authority
Fire Service Headquarters, Oakroyd Hall, West Yorkshire
Contact point(s): Property Management Unit
For the attention of: Building Contracts Manager
BD11 2DY Birkenshaw
Telephone: +44 1274655866
Fax: +44 1274655726
General address of the contracting authority: www.westyorksfire.gov.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.mytenders.org/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA8141
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 14: Building-cleaning services and property management services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Various sites across West Yorkshire.
NUTS code UK
Fire and Rescue Authority
Three Year Individual Facilities Contract For
Office Accommodation Cleaning Services
1.10.2014 – 31.9.2017
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced contractors who wish to be considered for selection to tender for the three year office accommodation cleaning services contracts, covering separate districts within West Yorkshire.
Each contract will involve the provision of regular office cleaning services to each Fire Authority building including Fire Stations, District Offices and the Fire Service Headquarters complex at Birkenshaw.
Those wishing to respond to this notice should contact the undersigned in writing to request consideration for inclusion on the tender list and by submitting all supporting information as detailed below by Friday 7.3.2014:
Brief resume of company and management structure;
Experience of similar office cleaning contracts;
Demonstration of experience and ability to meet the contract requirements;
Trading accounts for the last three years;
Bank reference details;
Company Health and Safety policy;
Confirmation of compliance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 2006;
Due to extent of unsupervised working, evidence of established background pre-employment staff checking procedures in accordance with the HMG Security Policy Framework, to at least the Baseline Personnel Security Standard;
GBP 5 000 000, Public Liability insurance certificate;
GBP 10 000 000, Employer’s Liability insurance certificate;
Membership of relevant trade organisations;
Tax certificate details;
Three trading reference contacts, preferably including one Local Authority body.
Responses will be assessed and shortlisted based on suitability, prior to invitations to tender and the awarding of contracts.
Please forward responses to:
The Building Contracts Manager
West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service
Please Note: There Is No Separate Pre-Qualification Questionnaire For This Contract Advert.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant professional risk indemnity insurance.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(4) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
(1) A statement of the candidate’s average annual number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years.
(2) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract;
(3) A statement of the principal goods sold or services provided by the supplier or the services provider in the past 3 years, detailing the dates on which the goods were sold or the services provided; the consideration received; the identity of the person to whom the goods were sold or the services were provided.
(4) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
(5) A list of works carried out over the past 5 years, detailing the value of the consideration received; when and where the work or works were carried out; and whether they were carried out according to the rules of the trade or profession and properly completed.
Section IV: Procedure
Notice on a buyer profile
Notice number in the OJEU: 2013/S 12-015567 of 17.1.2013
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:20.1.2014