Office Fit-Out – Weston-super-Mare – Competitive Quotation
Weston-super-Mare Town Council is seeking Expressions of Interest from suitably experienced and qualified companies for the fit out of new offices in an existing office building.
Expressions of Interest for Office Fit Out, including Toilet and Kitchen, Grove House, Grove Park, Weston-super-Mare
Weston super Mare Town Council
- Construction work – 45000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
29 June 2021
9 July 2021
Contract start date
6 September 2021
Contract end date
15 October 2021
Competitive quotation (non-OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Weston-super-Mare Town Council is seeking Expressions of Interest from suitably experienced and qualified companies for the fit out of new offices in an existing office building, including appropriate adjustments to communal areas.
The contractor will need to have proven and demonstrated experience in similar projects and the resources to undertake the various elements of the contract.
Contractors from whom Weston-super-Mare Town Council procure goods and services must demonstrate that all practicable steps are being taken to allow equal access and equal treatment in employment and service delivery, as appropriate to the nature of the contract. Following a decision made by Weston-super-Mare Town Council in July 2020, the Council is committed to working with Contractors who pay the Real Living Wage to their employees.
Companies from whom Weston-super-Mare Town Council procure goods and services must be able to demonstrate an excellent Health and Safety record and will have regard for social value principles, accordingly contractors that cannot demonstrate an excellent record, free from enforcement action, will not be considered.
Weston-super-Mare Town Council will evaluate the Expression of Interest submissions received, and shortlist qualifying companies to invite tenders for the project. Registration of interest does not imply inclusion on the tender list. Tender documents will be issued mid July, work is anticipated to be undertaken Early September 2021.
EVALUATION & ASSESSMENT OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The evaluation will be in accordance with the following criteria, a fail under the Health and Safety criteria will automatically result in exclusion from the tender list.
An aggregate of 4 or more fails will automatically result in exclusion from the tender list.
– Proven experience in refurbishment and alteration works in public buildings (pass/fail)
– Financial capability (pass/fail)
– Proven experience working for local authority/town council clients (pass/fail)
– Evidence of an excellent Health & Safety Record (no enforcement action under current legislation) (pass/fail)
– Confirmation that employees are paid Real Living Wage. (pass/fail)
– Resources and availability to tender mid August and undertake work Early September 2021 (pass/fail)
Interested parties are asked to submit Expressions of Interest to include their:
• Company name, address, contact name and registration number
• Company bankers name and account number
• Details of any enforcement action under Health & Safety Legislation
• Brief details of two recent (within last 36 months) similar projects undertaken by the company (Max 1000 words)
• Confirmation that the company pays staff Real Living Wage
• Confirmation that the company will be able to submit a tender and should they be successful, commence work September 2021
Expressions of Interest should be sent no later than 12 noon on Friday 9th July 2021.
- EOI Grove House 1.pdf
- Tender Notice
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.