Office Furniture Tender Scotland Excel
Supply, Delivery and Installation of Education and Office Furniture.
Section I: Contracting authority
Unit 5, Anchor Mill, 7 Thread Street
Contact point(s): Education & Corporate
For the attention of: Grant Montgomery
PA1 1JR Paisley
Telephone: +44 3003001200
Fax: +44 1416187423
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.scotland-excel.org.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA10383
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
The contracting authority is purchasing on behalf of other contracting authorities: yes
Aberdeen City Council
Argyll and Bute Council
City of Edinburgh Council
Comhairle nan Eilean Siar
Dumfries and Galloway Council
Dundee City Council
East Ayrshire Council
East Dunbartonshire Council
East Lothian Council
East Renfrewshire Council
Glasgow City Council
Moray Council, The
North Ayrshire Council
North Lanarkshire Council
Orkney Islands Council
Perth and Kinross Council
Scottish Borders Council
Shetland Islands Council
South Ayrshire Council
South Lanarkshire Council
West Dunbartonshire Council
West Lothian Council
“Police Forces” – All Scottish Police Joint Boards constituted under the Local Government (Scotland) Act 1994 and any successor authority or body (full details provided in tender document)
“Fire and Rescue Services” – A ‘relevant authority’ under the Fire (Scotland) Act 2005 otherwise known as a ‘fire and rescue’ authority and any successor authority or body (full details provided in tender document)
Scottish National Health Service Authorities and Trusts (full details provided in tender document)
Scottish Further and Higher Education Funding Council (full details provided in tender document)
Scottish Prison Service – All establishments owned and managed by the Scottish Ministers through the Scottish Prison Service providing secure accommodation for persons ordered to be detained in custody by order of the Scottish Courts or the Scottish Government (full details provided in tender document)
Glasgow Housing Association
Scotland Excel Associate Members (list available at www.scotland-excel.org.uk/about us/ourmembers/Associate Members)
Scottish Police Services Authority
Section II: Object of the contract
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Various locations throughout Scottish Local Authority boundaries.
NUTS code UKM
maximum number of participants to the framework agreement envisaged: 20
Duration of the framework agreement
Duration in years: 4
Estimated total value of purchases for the entire duration of the framework agreement
Estimated value excluding VAT: 20 000 000 GBP
NOTE: The authority has indicated that they are using the PCS-Tender Module to carry out this procurement process. To access the PCS-Tender Module and record your interest in this notice please visit https://www.publictendersscotland.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk.
If you are not already registered with the PCS-Tender Module registration will be required.
39100000, 39130000, 39160000, 39110000, 39120000, 39150000
Tenders may be submitted for one or more lots
This framework will be divided into lots. Tenderers are invited to offer for any or all lots, however tenderers should offer for complete lots. The framework will be awarded on a lot by lot basis to suppliers who offer the Most Economically Advantageous Tender in any lot.
Estimated value excluding VAT: 20 000 000 GBP
Information about lots
Lot No: 1 Lot title: Educational Seating
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
(1) All candidates will be required to provide certification from an independent body attesting conformity to environmental management standards in accordance with the Community Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS); or the European standard BS EN ISO 14001.
(2) Samples, descriptions and/or photographs, the authenticity of which must be certified if the contracting authority so requests.
(3) A check may be carried out by the contracting authority or by a competent official body of the State in which the candidate is established, to verify the technical capacity of the candidate; and if relevant, on the candidates study and research facilities and quality control measures;
(4) A statement of the candidate’s technical facilities; measures for ensuring quality; and their study and research facilities;
Section IV: Procedure
The most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated below
1. Financial. Weighting 80
2. Quality (Technical/Service). Weighting 20
Prior information notice
Notice number in the OJEU: 2012/S 116-191733 of 20.6.2012
Scotland Excel Offices, Paisley.
Persons authorised to be present at the opening of tenders: yes
Additional information about authorised persons and opening procedure: Officers of Scotland Excel.
Section VI: Complementary information
Estimated timing for further notices to be published: Approximately 1 year prior to the expiry of this framework.
Scotland Excel intends to use an electronic tendering system in this procurement exercise. Please register using the link:- www.publictendersscotland.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk to download the tender documentation Bravo Ref. project 558, ITT Number 930 (Scotland Excel reference 03/12 ITT) Supply, Delivery & Installation of Education & Office Furniture.
**This ITT MUST be completed first**.
Please note that each lot can be downloaded individually and associated ITT are Lot 1 ITT 931 sequential to Lot 10 ITT 940.
**The tender documents are only available to access online.**.
**The tender documents will not be sent to you.**.
Tender Documents will be available from the 5.10.2012.
If the documents do not show as available after this time, please contact Geoff Clark on 0141 618 7442.
All contracts awarded will be subject to Scots Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
In reference to section IV.2.2 – although an electronic auction will not form part of the evaluation process to establish the framework, electronic auctions may be used where competition is reopened for the purpose of awarding a specific contract.
(SC Ref: 236502).
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:5.10.2012