Office Redesign and Refurbishment Contract – London
We would like this project to: Explore the current office space and consider more flexible working areas.
Office Redesign and Refurbishment
Knowledge Transfer Network Limited
- Office and computing machinery, equipment and supplies except furniture and software packages – 30000000
- Furniture (incl. office furniture), furnishings, domestic appliances (excl. lighting) and cleaning products – 39000000
- Real estate services – 70000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£20,000 to £30,000
25 February 2021
26 March 2021
Contract start date
29 March 2021
Contract end date
31 May 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Launched in August 2020, KTN’s new brand identity and the release of our 5-year strategy has pathed the way for some excited changes. It is now time to make the required changes to the office space in which we work.
Our London office resides in the Business Design Centre, London N1
We would like this project to:
• Explore the current office space and consider more flexible working areas
• Consider alternative furniture to make the space more flexible and also easily altered to cope with change e.g.
– Current circumstances have meant we have had to adapt to social distancing
– Future needs may require space for creative working, quiet zones etc.
– Work with our internal team to understand the needs and priorities for this office space
– Consider appropriate storage spaces to accommodate hot desking.
-Consider storage for event supplies – accessible and aesthetically pleasing
– Implement the agreed plans and changes
To reimagine the office space and produce accurate plans in which to upgrade the facilities. Work within our agreed timeframe and to our agreed budget. To project manage the implementation of all works.
We would like the work to be carried out as soon as possible with a view to re-opening this office in the coming months once restrictions begin to ease.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Business Design Centre,52 Upper Street