Organisation Development and Design Requirement
Restructure PINS to optimise the delivery of outputs in the business and strategic plans.
Construction and Real Estate, Printing and Publishing
Location of contract
Value of contract
06 February 2018
20 February 2018
Contract start date
05 March 2018
Contract end date
31 March 2019
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
To apply for this Opportunity, you must be a eligible supplier on the Crown Commercial Service Framework RM3745.
• Restructure PINS to optimise the delivery of outputs in the business and strategic plans.
• Deliver financial efficiencies through a flatter, leaner and optimised structure.
• Correctly align the individual to the role in terms of skills and competencies.
• Remove all 1-1 and 1-2 spans of control except where absolutely necessary.
• Provide progression opportunities at all levels.
• Enable better information flow, empowered decision making, improved delegation and more effective governance.
• Deliver a horizon scanning, forward looking capability.
• Embrace and shape the findings from the DCS Vision work.
• Deliver a skills and competencies framework (Job Families).
About the buyer
2 Temple Quay The Square
Supplier Event Invitation
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided.