Passenger Transport Services in Herefordshire
It is the Council’s intention to establish a framework with as many providers appointed to it as possible. There is no maximum participants.
United Kingdom-Hereford: Transport services (excl. Waste transport)
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
The County of Herefordshire District Council
Contact point(s): Procurement
For the attention of: John Francis
HR4 0LE Hereford
Telephone: +44 1432260000
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.herefordshire.gov.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.mytenders.org/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA0142
Electronic access to information: https://tenders.herefordshire.gov.uk/SupplierPortal/
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: https://tenders.herefordshire.gov.uk/SupplierPortal/
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 2: Land transport services , including armoured car services, and courier services, except transport of mail
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Herefordshire.
NUTS code UKG11
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.4)Information on framework agreement
Number of participants to the framework agreement envisaged: 150
Duration of the framework agreement
Duration in years: 4
Justification for a framework agreement, the duration of which exceeds four years: Justification for a framework agreement, the duration of which exceeds 4 years: It is the Council’s intention to establish a framework with as many providers appointed to it as possible. There is no maximum participants. It is the Councils intention to establish a portfolio of framework agreements,this framework being the second framework and each lasting for a period of up to 4 years. The Council will periodically establish additional frameworks or dynamic purchasing arrangements which will sit alongside the original framework which was awarded on 8.7.2014 and would capture any additional providers that missed the first tender exercise, and any new providers to the market. If your organisation was successful and accessed that framework you need not apply for this opportunity. If your organisation was unsuccessful in accessing the framework you can apply for this second framework.
Estimated total value of purchases for the entire duration of the framework agreement
Estimated value excluding VAT: 4 000 000 GBP
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
60000000, 60100000, 60112000, 60120000, 60130000, 60140000, 60170000, 60171000, 60172000
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
II.2.2)Information about options
II.2.3)Information about renewals
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions governing them:
III.1.3)Legal form to be taken by the group of economic operators to whom the contract is to be awarded:
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
Description of particular conditions: The performance of the contract is subject to particular conditions: yes
Description of particular conditions: The performance of the contract is subject to particular conditions: yes.
Description of particular conditions: The Provider will be required to actively participate in the economic and social regeneration of Herefordshire (as the place of primary delivery). This will include working with local communities to stimulate the local economy, developing supply chain opportunities, apprenticeships and training initiatives.
The Provider will also be required to meet environmental performance requirements and to this end, the contract will contain performance conditions that will relate to economic, social, community focused service delivery and environmental considerations.
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(6) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established.
(7) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(2) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
(1) A check may be carried out by the contracting authority or by a competent official body of the State in which the candidate is established, to verify the technical capacity of the candidate; and if relevant, on the candidates study and research facilities and quality control measures.
(2) A statement of the tools, plant or technical equipment available to the service provider or contractor for carrying out the contract.
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.3)Conditions for obtaining specifications and additional documents or descriptive document
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
IV.3.8)Conditions for opening of tenders
Via Electronic Tendering Portal Proactis Herefordshire Council.
Section VI: Complementary information
Local Authorities (as defined in Regulation 3(2) to (5) of the Public Contracts Regulations 2006 (as amended)and their statutory successors and organisations created as a result of re-organisation or organisational changes).
The Invitation to Tender documents will be available in electronic format. Please follow the URL below to the Councils e-sourcing system Proactis to register your interest; access documents and submit a response to the ITT. Organisations wishing to participate in this procurement must first register their interest via this link.
The Proactis support team can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or via +44 1432261617(UK).
VI.4.1)Body responsible for appeal procedures
VI.4.2)Lodging of appeals
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: