Patient and Public Voice Provider – Market Engagement Event 15 April 2021
NHSE/I Health and Justice Team will be hosting a PPV Market Engagement Event on Thursday 15th April, 2021 from 3:00pm – 4:40pm, which will share details of the contract, and identify specific areas across H&J (London) that require PPV input.
Patient and Public Voice – Adults
NHS England and Improvement
- Imprisonment services – 75231210
- Prison services – 75231230
- Public security, law and order services – 75240000
Location of contract
25 March 2021
14 April 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
This notice seeks to alert the market to an engagement opportunity that will be held on 15th April 2021.
NHSE/I Health and Justice team(London) holds the responsibility for commissioning healthcare services in all London prisons, young offender institutions, criminal justice liaison and diversion services; police custody suites; immigration removal centres, sexual assault and referral centres etc. Therefore as part of our legal duty and the Department of Health’s policy to “Treat patients and service users with respect, dignity and compassion” we ensure that patient and public voice(PPV) sits right at the heart of our statutory responsibilities.
As part of the response to these important responsibilities, NHS England would like to draw your attention to the upcoming release of an Health & Justice (London) Patient and Public Voice Provider (PPV) three year(+1) contract, that will support the H&J approach to PPV across our adult services and ensure that PPV runs through all of the important healthcare operational and development work that we support across the London footprint.
Prior to the release of this PPV Contract Tender process, NHSE/I Health and Justice Team will be hosting a PPV Market Engagement Event on Thursday 15th April, 2021 from 3:00pm – 4:40pm, which will share details of the contract, identify specific areas across H&J (London) that require PPV input and highlight the kind of support and partnership working that will be required as part of this contract.
To register your interest you should login/sign-up to the e-procurement system here:
– Once logged in click ‘Find Opportunities’ and search for ‘Patient & Public Voice – Adults (C25769).
– Click ‘Register Interest’
– Once you have registered your interest we will contact you with event details.
All messages should be sent via the e-procurement system. You can do this by going to the home page and:
– Click on ‘My proposals & Quotes’
– Click the relevant Project Title
– Click ‘Messages’ & ‘New Message’
Further details of the project background can be found here: https://atamis-1928.cloudforce.com/sfc/p/0O000000rwim/a/4J000000kIiH/zDM645yUiB3XQubqPBpjTCIOLD4gxxH35N11RB3OTWQ
- Contracts Finder_Project Overview_PPV Adults
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
- Mental Health Service for Young Adults on Probation – Stakeholder Engagement Event 18 March 2021
- Step Down Provision for Young People with Complex Emotional Health and Wellbeing Needs – Virtual Workshop 11 February 2021
- Tender for End of Life Domiciliary Care Service – Market Engagement 24 November 2020
- Bury Independent Domestic Violence Advocate Service – Soft Market Testing Event 19 October 2020