Peninsula Placements for Children and Young People
- Independent Fostering Services; Independent Residential Children’s Homes; Day and Residential Independent and Non-Maintained Special Schools; Support and Accommodation for 16-25 year olds (including Care Leavers and those who meet the threshold for Local Authority support).
- Devon County Council
- Peninsula Placements for Children and Young People
- UPDATE – The tender pack for this opportunity has been delayed and will be launched week commencing 5th November 2012.
Placement Services for Children and Young People in the South West Region
The Peninsula Commissioning and Procurement Partnership is a longstanding collaboration set up in 2006 between Cornwall County Council, Devon County Council, Plymouth City Council, Somerset County Council and Torbay Council.
This tender opportunity is open to organisations who can provide one or more of the following services within the geographical area of Bristol, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Dorset, Wiltshire, Devon (including Plymouth and Torbay) and Cornwall:
- Independent Fostering Services;
- Independent Residential Children’s Homes;
- Day and Residential Independent and Non-Maintained Special Schools;
- Support and Accommodation for 16-25 year olds (including Care Leavers and those who meet the threshold for Local Authority support).
From 1st April 2013 the Authorities within the Peninsula will award a Framework (using the principles of a Dynamic Purchasing System) for placement services for a duration of four years and will be re-opened every four months.
The tender documentation will be published on ProContract, so if you are interested it is important that you register your organisation on www.supplyingthesouthwest.org.uk
- Mrs Kathryn Kershaw
- Email Address:
- 01392 383235
- 07791 867429
- County Hall
- 16/10/2012 10:00
- 03/12/2012 12:00
- 48 (months)
- 0 (months)