Photo Agency Requirement for Sport England
Sport England is seeking a photo agency that can provide comprehensive access to images from sporting events for use across Sport England’s communication platforms.
- Advertising photography services – 79961100
- Recreational, cultural and sporting services – 92000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£45k – £60k
20 April 2018
10 May 2018
Contract start date
11 June 2018
Contract end date
10 June 2020
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Sport England is seeking a photo agency that can provide comprehensive access to images from sporting events for use across Sport England’s communication platforms to inspire people to watch and take part in sport and physical activity. Access to a stock images photo library and the sourcing and creating of images and film are also required.
– To be able to use imagery from past, current and ongoing major sports events across a range of channels, as well as news and entertainment image access where athlete imagery may also be captured
– Access to a strong selection of quality images that are readily available
– A subscription model that offers value for money.
– Access to a stock images photo library
– A partner who can help us expand our existing imagery and provide filming services
About the buyer
21 Bloomsbury Street
Please follow the link to access all documentation relating to this Procurement.
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.