Planned Landscaping Works South Yorkshire
Planned landscaping works in line with best practice and infrequent reactive works when required.
SOUTH YORKSHIRE PASSENGER TRANSPORT EXECUTIVE
- Landscaping work – 45112700
Location of contract
Yorkshire and The Humber
Value of contract
£54k – £66k
08 April 2020
07 May 2020
Contract start date
01 August 2020
Contract end date
31 July 2023
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The services will include the following but is not limited to:-
• Planned landscaping works in line with best practice and infrequent reactive works when required, to include grass cutting, shrub maintenance, litter clearance, weed spraying all during working hours.
A current list of SYPTE facilities includes…
• Interchanges at Sheffield, Rotherham, Meadowhall (including top car park) and Barnsley
• Mini-Interchanges – Hillsborough, Dinnington, Mexborough, Adwick & Swinton.
• Park and Ride Car Parks at Halfway, Nunnery, Malin Bridge, Middlewood in Sheffield, A638 Doncaster North, A638 Doncaster South, White rose way Doncaster
• Rail Sites at Woodhouse, Elsecar, Bentley, Kirk Sandall, Wombwell
This list is not exhaustive and may be subject to amendment during the course of the contract.
About the buyer
11 Broad Street West
Full documentation can be downloaded from http://www.sypte.co.uk/WhatWeDo/Contracts
This contract will include an option for the Executive to extend by up to 2 further years and the estimated values stated in Section 1 would increase accordingly if the option is taken up.
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.