Playground Upgrade Contract – Cambridgeshire
Little Thetford Parish Council are looking for a contractor to complete a children’s playground upgrade in public space.
Little Thetford Parish Council
- Playground equipment – 37535200
Location of contract
Value of contract
£25,000 to £50,000
2 March 2021
31 March 2021
Contract start date
1 April 2021
Contract end date
31 March 2022
Single tender action (non-OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Little Thetford Parish Council are looking for a contractor to complete a Children’s playground upgrade in public space. This would include removal and disposal of old equipment, supplying and installing new playground equipment and re-surfacing ground area.
We are interested in the following equipment.
• 1.8m Log swing with cradle seats and anti-wrap chains.
• 2.4m Log swing with basket seat.
• A large play tower with a bumpy slide attached.
• Sunken mini trampoline (1.5mx1.5m) including frame and rubber tiles.
• Modify existing earth mound to include a 6m long crawl through and 2x Embankment log ramp rope climbers.
• 2.4m Log swing with flat seats and anti-wrap chains.
• 1.8m bench with back
For surfacing we are looking for
• 21m2 of raised 40mm GREEN wetpour (over existing wetpour, inc chase)
• 32m2 of raised 50mm GREEN wetpour (over existing wetpour)(Inc 2m2 of 100mm groundworks, additional PCC edging and chase out.
• 26m2 of raised 20mm GREEN wetpour skim (over existing wetpour, inc chase)
• 53m2 of raised 50mm RED wetpour (over existing wetpour)(inc 28m2 of 100mm groundworks, additional PCC edging and chase out)
• 20mx300mm wide RED wetpour (inc 100mm groundworks and PCC edging)
• 17m2 of recessed 40mm RED wetpour (inc 100mm groundworks and PCC edging)
• 24m2 of recessed 60mm GREEN wetpour (inc 3m2 of 100mm groundworks, 30% groundworks top up and additional PCC edging)
• Cradle swing seats, climbing frame, seesaw, embankment slide, metal trail equipment, flat seat swings, 2x benches, 7mx3m of 60mm wetpour.
• Removal of any spoil or waste material from site.
All work would need to include a post independent inspection
Please contact the Parish Clerk- Amy Jacklin on the details at the top of the page if you have any queries or questions.
Job to be on contact finder until 31st March 2021
- contracts finder- Playpark.docx
- Tender Notice
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Little Thetford Village Hall The Wyches, Little Thetford