PM10 Data Contract
The PM10 Data Team would like to seek external peer reviewers to help ensure that this programme remains focussed on its objective to provide a fit-for-purpose and robust evidence base, and that it is making best use of the scientific data and methodologies.
PM10 Data Team Work Programme Peer Review
The Port Talbot PM10 Data Team is a technical working group tasked with providing a robust evidence base upon which action can be taken to improve PM10 concentrations in Port Talbot. It has recently updated its work programme to take account of the UK Air Quality Expert Group’s and University of West of England’s recommendations.
The PM10 Data Team would like to seek external peer reviewers to help ensure that this programme remains focussed on its objective to provide a fit-for-purpose and robust evidence base, and that it is making best use of the scientific data and methodologies. The main aims of the peer review are to ensure that:
• the PM10 Data Team work programme remains focussed on its objective of delivering robust evidence on the causes of PM10 pollution in the Neath Port Talbot area and recommendations as to how it might best be managed
• the work programme is making best use of available data, measurement and modelling techniques and analysis resources
• the work programme outcomes are fit-for-purpose and fulfil their aim
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
73000000 – Research and development services and related consultancy services.
90731000 – Services related to air pollution.
Most economically advantageous tender in terms of:Criteria as detailed in the contract documents
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
Suppliers need to complete and upload the Evaluation Questionnaire and Price Schedule by the deadline to the e-tenderwales portal.
The Welsh Assembly Government, on behalf of the Welsh Ministers, will be conducting this procurement exercise through the etenderwales portal https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk. Tender documents and other information must be downloaded from and returned through this portal. If you require any further assistance the BravoSolution helpdesk is available on:
Email: email@example.com Phone: 0800 368 4850 / Fax: 020 7060 0480
E-TENDER ACCESS INFORMATION:
– Go to https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
– The first person from your Organisation to use the Platform will be required to register on behalf of the Organisation.
– Registration involves accepting a User Agreement, and providing basic information about your Organisation and about the User performing the Registration.
– The User who performs the Registration becomes the Super User for the Organisation.
– On registering on the Platform the Super User will select a Username and will receive a password.
– The Password will be sent by e-mail to the email address that was specified in the User Details section of the Registration page.
– In order to log-in to the Platform please enter your Username and Password.
– Note: If you forget your Password then visit the homepage and click “Forgot your password?”
– Registration should only be performed once for each Organisation.
– If you think that someone in your Organisation may have already registered on this Platform then you must not register again.
– Please contact the person who Registered (i.e. the Super User) in order to arrange access to the Platform.
– Contact the Helpdesk immediately if you are unable to contact the Super User (for example if they have left your Organisation).
– Note: If your Organisation is already registered on the Platform then you must not make any additional registration. Please contact the Helpdesk to gain access to the Platform.
– Tenders must be uploaded to the BravoSolution portal by 2pm
HOW TO FIND THE ITT:
– Once logged in you must click on ‘ITT’s Open to all Suppliers’