Political Monitoring Service Contract
Requirement: timely notification (by email) of important parliament announcements and announcements by other key energy stakeholders.
Political monitoring service
- Market research services – 79310000
Location of contract
Scotland, North East, Yorkshire and the Humber, North West, East Midlands, West Midlands, East of England, South East, South West, Wales, Northern Ireland, Any region, London, Isle of Man, Channel Islands
Value of contract
3 March 2021
10 March 2021
Contract start date
1 April 2021
Contract end date
31 March 2025
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
As part of the political monitoring service Ofgem will require:
– timely notification (by email) of important parliament announcements and announcements by other key energy stakeholders;
– summaries of key debates and other activities, e.g. Committee meetings and Committee Reports, parliament Questions and Answers and Motions;
– information on the planning and progress of relevant new legislation; and
– up-to-date biographical information on elected representatives.
A daily (Monday to Friday) summary by email, to be received by 10.45am covering and, where relevant, including summaries of, or links to, key announcements or documents:
i.key government / parliament activities and announcements, e.g. Ministerial Appointments, Cabinet reshuffles / Committees/ Debates / Legislation/ Motions/ energy related Parliamentary Questions and Answers, including mentions of Ofgem.
ii.relevant announcements, publications, speeches and events (including relevant coverage of party conferences) by the political parties represented in the UK Parliament, Scottish Parliament and Welsh Parliament.
iii.relevant activities and announcements, publications, speeches and events by other key energy stakeholders.
iv.email alerts of any relevant government or stakeholder activity not covered in the daily email.
- Tender Notice
- NOTE: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the myTenders Web Site at the link provided.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
10 South Colonnade